452 SLINE

SLOom

• Advanced Members

A great function power idea taken from a forum suggestion!

Here is another example of usage:

s2UNOLBNRvSmzM0fiXLf7A.jpeg

@Admin A suggestion

A command like $sline1-12=smileyname could be useful, to only change a specific smiley of the line.

E.g. $sline6=biggrin - would only change the 6th smiley // biggrin -> broadcaster

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

Great power, for some reason when I saw the new of the power I thought it was a power or function that would allow you to see smiles in the chat scroll. Like if you do /s Hi (wave) a mini version of the wave emoticon shows up. 

But neat power, glad to see a useful power come out after a few weeks of useless/lackluster smiles be pushed out. 

• Advanced Members

Here I tried to explain this, explain things wrong, and the world does not want to understand them.
When I asked to be able to put a single smile from power, not whole power, by gback and gline. xD.
Zzz z z z z z

• Advanced Members
18 minutes ago, Dylen said:

I like the theme of the new power, I have seen many incredible suggestions in the forum before and hopefully look more at them. How much do they think it costs? Opinions are accepted.

Wait To See, (better) xD

Okay 1.000 Xats (meh) 

More Info: Gline - Gback - Sline
Maybe!
IS a power group
Cost: 1.000 xats Store
Name power : SBack
s - Smilies
Back - From Gback Smilies! xD :$ 

• Advanced Members

It seems more appropriate to sline, the name has to be simple and short.

1 hour ago, LaFleur said:

Only thing i can think of is cline (customline) or csline (customsmileyline),

It could also be slinerandom or randomsline.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Now that I think about it, you could add a button to show lists.

And so you can also allow users to create multiple lists: default, list1, list2, list3.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
3 hours ago, Admin said:

Is there a better name than SLINE ?

Keep it as short name so we don't need to remember a long name that we wouldn't be able to spell it correctly. :$  

So Sline (aka smilies line) is fine.

• Advanced Members

I don't see how Sline goes with this power. as it's already a line of smileys (smiley line).

Maybe something like Uline? that could stand for (user line)

or Ubar? (user bar)

Maybe something more user related as only the user with the power will see it. @Admin  Ultimately I think it really isn't  a big deal on the name just something more related to power would work.

good work on the power!

• Advanced Members

I like 'pline' and 'cline' as the name of this power, those names could be good. But, i would like to suggest another names - 'mline' = my line, 'oline' = our line, 'yline' = your line, 'eline' = exclusive line.

• Volunteers

I think sline is okay but should rather be referred to as a specialty line instead of a smiley line to avoid any confusion/function of both this power and gline. A name such as "SBAR" is basically the same thing, avoiding the name similarity between sline/gline and is still pretty simple to use as a function within the chat.