Isn't showing I'm logged in

GalaxyKnight

Question

4 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

User contacted me by private message about this issue. They thought their username was supposed to show on the navbar after performing a login, which isn't the case. They have been logging in successfully to their account.

I am going to close this topic now. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to start a new thread.

• Advanced Members

Hello GalaxyKnight

1-Check your Internet connection ,  maybe the connection may be a little bad

2-Clear the cookies 

3-try logged in from another browser

Try it and tell me if the issue is resolved 

If you want to help with anything else just send me a message and i will be happy to help you.

Thank you . 

• Advanced Members

Here's a little trick that we used to use back in the idea. I don't know if it still works honestly, but I think that it'd be worth a shot.

Go to any xat chat. Right click the chat, and click 'Settings'. Click on the little manilla folder, and ensure that xatech.com is allowed to store information on your computer. 

eImOFT2.png

Then refresh the chat, and login

Also make sure that you're allowing xat to keep cookies. A simple google search for whatever browser you're using should work!