xAdmin department

Miia

Question

13 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

Administrators do in fact answer tickets in this department sometimes. The correlation between the amount of time a ticket sits there without a response and the fact that you do not see a reply from an administrator doesn't mean the administrators aren't active. The administrators are very busy and do more than simply osTicket-related duties. Sometimes volunteers send tickets there for more information or for things that require their intervention. They do not always respond, sometimes an internal note is left. We understand the wait times are poor and are working to get to a state of normalcy. We ask that you continue to remain patient, we will try to get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks

• Members

I understand all that,  they've been busy with other things not just tickets, but month is enough time to just prove request on already "done job" of volunteers. That's not hard to do for users who buy xats and make Admin's profit.

• Members

Hi Adrian. I know there's some complicated issues but at least Admin can take care of our tickets. Specially if they are not complicated - just need to aprove some request. Its not excuse to have other things to do, not just our ticket. :)

• Advanced Members

Hello Miia 

I understand your problem 

But there are numbers and order to answer the tickets , because there are a lot of problems and lots of tickets 

I know that wait a lot boring 

But you have to be patient until your problem is resolved by volunteers

Good luck . 

If you want to help with anything else just send me a message .

Thank you . 

• Members

Hi Miia, I'm from Spain,and I support you in what you say

I was robbed over 3 months ago, 146,000 xats and I lost access to my registry, and they still did not respond once to the ticket

Xat.com should worry about the serious situation of delays and put more volunteers or hire people

Every time there is more delay and I do not see that they solve anything. Because every time it gets worse and there are more complaints

As Adrian says we can only wait a year for them to deign to answer :s

• Members

Hi Tamer. I understand all, many of tickets cause problems and it take long time to get answer. Many users are complaining on xat help about tickets and it must be prioritet on Xat. I think to resolve that problem is to stop creating smilies for now, and start on faster answering on ticket. There is non sense to wait for month on Admin's response just to prove that account is unheld or unreserve. 

• Members

Hi Anna. Yes that is true.

People should be worried to pay alots on something you cannot use. Example reserve limit. Or if you get scammed, of you report it you will wait more then 5 months. They are always saying like " You should wait" etc. But time is money. If they can't fix issues Admin should stop selling xats and make his profit. I think it would be fair enough to users.

• Wiki Editors

No ticket is ignored, all are dealt with. We're sorry to hear that you are upset about this, but at this stage you will simply need to wait for the ticket to be transferred back to the department it was originally filed under.

I am going to lock this topic now. If you have any further questions or concerns about this, feel free to send me a message. I'd be happy to assist you.