lost auth please help

hunterskript

Question

• Members

i lost  my phone where  i had the auth. i have tried to open a ticket  but  some how  does not let me , there is always  saying  fix you  errors , i have  done  everything what i was told  but  just  not  happening  please help me out  :)

2 answers to this question

• Volunteers

Please ensure your ticket subject is 5 words or more.

You can try changing browsers, using incognito mode, and clearing your cookies/cache. You are typically only allowed to have 1 open ticket at a time. If you already have a ticket open and are still waiting for a reply, please continue to be patient, or message a volunteer on the chats or forums and ask for it to be closed. 

If you still cannot open a ticket, please message a volunteer (again, on the chats or forums) and ask them to open one for you, providing your ID and regname, along with a brief explanation of your problem. If you're lucky, one might reply to this topic. 

Hello 

if you lost your auth code you can open a ticket under lost auth and make sure your ticket subject is five words or more 

if you already have a ticket open you should wait till an answer on it or you can message a volunteer to close it for you.   

(YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE TICKET OPEN )

if you find any problem on creating ticket you can message a volunteer on the forum or on the chat to open a ticket for you 

also take a look at Xat's wiki page for ticket  and ticket times to know more 

Hope thats helped you