Update Home Box

Bau

• Advanced Members

My idea is simple and good, to allow more link on profile, official chats can become more popular. :o
2rnvs5y.png - Who uses link power in xat already knows what I'm talking about. (HERE IS HOME LINK UPDATE)
 cq6xc.png - Here is an example of how it will look.
Power: No
Maxim Links: 5
What happens if someone abuses this: will simply get banned if it is not official xat, in official chats.
Change anything from rules, it's the same just that you can use multiple xat in the box Home
A staff xat, can use. 1,OneXAt, 2,RulesXat, 3,ForumXat, 4,WikiProfil, 5,Others . .  . . .
May be useful to the xat staff, distribute more information through home access.
It's just a simple idea, I expect you to comment. To see your opinions. :o:p
Thank´s!
Edit: Update image! UP
Edit: Update image Idea from @CarlosDesigns - Thank´s
4kbbz8.jpg -  The idea is so, see the example below written by him.
Click the box to see the list of links, so it's safer, and fine, I think.

• Advanced Members

The idea is good and interesting. As the people who are chatting where they write fast could click on one of these links?...

I think there are other ways to put several links.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, Zed said:

You can add pastbin on your homepage which allow you to add more links snd you can use it on your homepage too

I know you can make a page where you can have all the sites, but the idea is to be something personal and beautiful. :@:$

9 minutes ago, Angelo said:

I think it'd be better suited as a power.

For free everything is good :$  :dPower or not xD 

9 minutes ago, ANGY said:

The idea is good and interesting. As the people who are chatting where they write fast could click on one of these links?...

I think there are other ways to put several links.

Thanks.
No, Only if you pass the mouse on the table, all those links appear, you can not accidentally click on it when you write or read the messages. (toj):$ 
You have to put the mouse on the box to see the link that is added by the user. (wary)

• Advanced Members

This is an excellent suggestion. What could be done instead of hovering over the mouse to see the various links, is make it so that you have to click the home button for the various links to pop up. What could be also done to improve organization is make it a popup menu. Bellow is an example of this, I made it quickly and very unorganized purposefully because this is only so you can understand what my reply means. 

ovx7zXaqSvuOVZ21UN76tA.png

• Award 1