DOODLE COOL XAT SMILIES!!!-WIN POWERS

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Fori said:

May I know who invented my drawing powers - icycascade and gothmeta for summer theme ?(ugh)(meh)

The judges of this contest picked smilies and randomly assigned two smilies to each participants who have not been picked by another participant.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys for your amazing entries. It was fun and great to host this contest. The judging process wasn't easy, we each assigned points on a ten point scale and combined the total scores from there.

DOODLE COOL XAT SMILIES!!!    OMG!  We can't get enough with your amazing doodles so we decided to make another doodle event for you!    This time you will be making a doodle us

Hello.   This is my first entry. It was quite hard matching this smiley to a summer theme, but if it's unclear this poor girl can't eat her lovely ice cream because the birds got to it... 

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Fori said:

I want to relinquish my place here for another, if I'd like to give it to someone who wants to participate.

If you wish to not participate on this contest you don't have to submit an entry.

• Award 1
  • Advanced Members

Hello good day guys! We have one more week before the contest end so please do not forget to submit your entries. :p

• Award 1
  • Thanks 1
  • zw unfeatured this topic
  • zw locked this topic