DOODLE COOL XAT SMILIES!!!-WIN POWERS

• Advanced Members

I choose @Crow to doodle Reapgrin & Outfit :d please chose a member and give 2 smilies to doodle.

@MariaLiiz you are to choose one more smilie to doodle for MiraL

@Marshall you are chosen by Christy to doodle Ricebowl & Duh smilies from Dunce power and you are to choose a member and give 2 smilies to doodle.

@Madison you are chosen by Lafleur to doodle Abear & Burgerlook smilies and are to choose a member and give 2 smilies to doodle.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
31 minutes ago, 6 said:

I choose @Crow to doodle Reapgrin & Outfit :d please chose a member and give 2 smilies to doodle.

@Marshall you are chosen by Christy to doodle Ricebowl & Duh smilies from Dunce power and you are to choose a member and give 2 smilies to doodle.

@Madison you are chosen by Lafleur to doodle Abear & Burgerlook smilies and are to choose a member and give 2 smilies to doodle.

Please choose me for something good and easy :$ 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, 6 said:

@MiraL  Another one is Ribunny ! :d 

• Award 2

3 hours ago, Christy said:

What if no one chooses you? XD #foreveralone

(waiting) <<<

Anyways, I dont understand (and I'm lazy to read guideline, sorry Bellis :$ )

But, I have to wait for someone to select me? Or I have to select someone? :s 

• Advanced Members

@ANGY & @Agustina you can choose a member that isn't picked yet and give two smilies of your choices for them to doodle, if no one pick you until the start of this contest then the judges will pick smilies for you doodle.

@Christy i'm sure someone will pick you :$ and if no one pick you until the start of the start of this contest the judges will be the one to give two smilies for you to doodle.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

@Five Draw rbhot (from ricebowl) and kat10 (from kat)

Also can someone choose me soon please because apparently I now need to practise using a mouse for my entry ¬.¬

• Award 2

• zw featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

On 7/20/2017 at 11:28 PM, ANGY said:

I chose @Crow for ricebowl and kwaii!

Miss  @ANGY here not chosen yet, you can choose one of here.

@Camila

@Fori

@Chelly

@Brandy

@Caffeine

@iGREY

@five 

@SuccubusKatie

@Shai

@MInfinityMusicB