xat refuses to save friends list after auto log out

otomok

Question

• Members

So I've tolerated this for a long time but i'm fed up with xats bugged friends list system... Here the issue, When ever i re-login from being auto logged out, some of my recent friends are completely deleted. This happens EVERY time i relog into xat. My storage is set to unlimited and still it deletes them when the process happens.. Is there a solution to this?

14 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Extremely sorry for the late response; I will go ahead and create a ticket for you now.

This topic is now closed.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to open a new thread.

• Advanced Members

46 minutes ago, otomok said:

So I've tolerated this for a long time but i'm fed up with xats bugged friends list system... Here the issue, When ever i re-login from being auto logged out, some of my recent friends are completely deleted. This happens EVERY time i relog into xat. My storage is set to unlimited and still it deletes them when the process happens.. Is there a solution to this?

Hi

Remember that when you go to delete cookies always start section in your account to store the latest data for future problems.

And if the list despreece before was a common error, only had to start section in the account again to recover the list of friend.

1º Log in to your xat account with the already added friend list

2º Clear cookies from your browser

3º  The data storage of adobe flash in xat is automatic, you just have to allow.

4º After you clear cookies, log in to your xat account by Login

5º Wait for the record to load completely, then enter a chat and confirm that the friend list is there

Accept xat cookies to allow data storage: COOKIES XAT

6Cqm76.png

NOTE:   If after doing all this, the problem continues. Log in to your account from another browser, firefox, opera etc, and test if you still give that problem

You can also update adobe flash to the latest version... : FLASH PLAYER UPDATE

If the problem continues please advise here and if it is solved too

• Members
On 7/16/2017 at 8:35 PM, S0NIC said:

Hi

1º Log in to your xat account with the already added friend list

2º Clear cookies from your browser

3º  The data storage of adobe flash in xat is automatic, you just have to allow.

4º After you clear cookies, log in to your xat account by Login

5º Wait for the record to load completely, then enter a chat and confirm that the friend list is there

Accept xat cookies to allow data storage: COOKIES XAT

6Cqm76.png

NOTE:   If after doing all this, the problem continues. Log in to your account from another browser, firefox, opera etc, and test if you still give that problem

You can also update adobe flash to the latest version... : FLASH PLAYER UPDATE

If the problem continues please advise here and if it is solved too

I have tried your method and it still refuses  to keep them added...

• Advanced Members

Add the new friend list again, and log in to the account, if you have done all the above, or you can find me at: ARCBot

To try to see a solution closer 

Already with doing the above you must allow your friends to keep, that is, what you just add should be saved in your account.

• Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, otomok said:

after several tries nothing seems to work... but the friends list does save when i registered on a new account... so why is it working on the new account and not my current one...

Is your new registered account on the same browser? Or are you using a seperate browser to login to the new account?

Thanks.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, otomok said:

after several tries nothing seems to work... but the friends list does save when i registered on a new account... so why is it working on the new account and not my current one...

As you have said, this is a very strange thing, after performing every step that I indicate, both here and in the private.

It can be a bug generated in your account, it is not your browser, nor internal problems, because creating the new account works normal.

I think with the creation of a ticket to investigate more funds with this problem and give a true solution

He says he has a lot of friends added, and there will be some limited store of friends in the accounts, this would be possible or could cause this problem of not being able to save friends,to sign in.

Unless it is proven in a way that this is true

@muffins You can read this case

• Wiki Editors

Do you have multiple chat windows open, normally? You mention only losing some recent friends off your friends list, not all.

If you do, have you tried refreshing on the other windows after adding a user?

• Wiki Editors

How often do you get automatically signed out? How much time are you allotting after you are prompted with the successful login message?

According to the private message you sent me, this seems to be unusual behavior (as you claim to allegedly only sit on one chat at a time). If you would like, I would be happy to staff-create you a ticket so that we can take a deeper look into the issue.