E29 Block my account

Marusya

Question

2 answers to this question

Hello Marusya how are you doing ?

Sorry to hear , If you get E29 This mean that you are locked out  

this account is locked to another location 

What should i do to solve it ?

You should open a ticket under help topic ' locked out ' and give them the req info about your lock and make sure your subject of your ticket is Five words or more 

More at Xat's wiki errors

If you find any problem on creating ticket try contact a volunteer  

hope that's helping you !

• Volunteers
6 hours ago, Marusya said:

Здравствуйте.Помогите разблокировать Мой аккаунт. MADLENOCHKA (483989209)

E29 occurs when you try to log in from a location different to your home, when switching to a different Internet Service Provider (ISP), or if your IP changed — all while having Account Locking turned on.

As Zed said, a support ticket must be created in the “Locked out” department to resolve this error. You do NOT need to be a paid user or logged in to create a ticket here. The subject should be at least five words long, e.g. "My account is locked out". The message can be left blank, but it would be helpful to include information on why you believe you're locked out. A volunteer will ask security questions to verify the authenticity of your request. Check the email associated with your account for notification of a reply. 

After being unlocked, your account will be held (blocked from trading or transferring) for seven to fourteen days for security purposes.

Also, remember to speak English in this subsection of the forums next time. :$

General Forum Guidelines

14. Unless a forum or topic specifically authorizes the use of a different language, English is the only language allowed. This includes other content areas, such as statuses.