alex

How did you discover xat?

I discovered xat in November 2007 on a Call of Duty forum. 

xat was really popular on forum like xooit or forumactif; now I don't know if it still in use..

I was looking for a online radio on google. I clicked one site it had a embedded xat chatroom. I thought wow been addicted ever since :p

Everyone says club penguin made xat but in reality most people came from Binweevils.

I came from Binweevils in like 2010/11 somehow in the Google Search and there was a group called BinChatPlus (something like this)

And I guess it all escalated from there until where some people are at now :d

Old volunteers and forums like Lizzie and Adam <3

On 8/28/2017 at 9:30 AM, Adeis said:

Habbo. Maybe in 2010. I was looking for habbo themed things and i found xat and i have loved it since then.

thanks to habbo, I met xat and I also met @Adeis

I found xat through the chatroom widget that webs.com provided back in the good old days. I wanted to add a chat to my Club Penguin blog and I just got hooked.

• Like 1

Before my discovery of xat, I used to go on a website called "The-N" for those who may remember that website.

This was shortly after that website shut down in October 2010. I've been on xat ever since. Not sure why.

But some drama that users have on chats is pretty interesting and entertaining sometimes.

Ummmm. I found xat through <link removed> and I heard some weird pinging noises so I scrolled down and I found myself on some random chat that was embedded underneath. (DSGHQ? I can't remember.) I registered in 2009, so I was 9 at the time. I guess I liked it back then because I stuck with it for a while before leaving several times over the years. @Marshall My age was probably way worse than yours lol.

• Haha 1

I first discovered xat on a french anime website, in February 2011. I found it very exciting even though the chat was weirdly embedded in a 200*500 format. I discovered xat itself and its official chats a few months later only (summer 2011).