alex

How did you discover xat?

Hi everyone!

Today, i wanted to ask you all how you discovered xat. My story isn't as special, but i found xat by searching "Pokemon chats" in the google search bar like, 3 years ago. My first ever chat was Pokemon_Rainbow as well. I got more and more indulged with getting to know people that i stayed, but for how young i was back then was such cringe. But, enough about me and more about you. How did you discover xat? Let me know down below! I'm very curious and i'd like to know your stories! :)

Rhea Here ! 

Back in 2008 I was looking for a Filipino Movie Website and then I found one and when I scrolled down there was a xatroom people chatting away about the movie they've watch and the tv show they've watch and then I clicked the xatlogo and a new tab opened ... and someone pc'd me a filipino chatroom link which was xat.com/bayoss .. and then ever since then I hanged out and chatted away there almost everyday ! and then I discovered xat.com/tambayan08 ,addictus , friendster ...registered on 2009 finally ! lol and then had "vacation from xat" for 2011 ... came back 2012 .... "vacation" again  2015 and then comeback at the end of  2016 .. and now I Usually hangout in Help , xat test , graphics, and social :p 

• Award 1

31 minutes ago, Angelo said:

"Club Penguin" - 75% of xat

i discover xat from a game called conquer online which use xat chat on there page 

• Award 1

I don't remember when I joined xat but i knew how I joined it. As i was playing Pokemon Tower Defense, also known as PTD, I came across the PTD Avatar Chat and saw many users spamming xat chats about pokemon tower defense. I was curious so I checked it out.

I discovered an Xat chat discussing Lavar Ball and his Big Baller Brand company back in June 2017; joined in on the conversations and never looked back since.

• Award 1

14 minutes ago, Champ said:

My xatspace says how I found xat

u need to update the images 

i discovered xat by going to different private servers for Runescape. literally every private server website had a xat chatroom cause of its simplicity and easy user control. ever since then i stayed in the community and loved every moment of my stay!

• Award 1

I founded xat as one of my online gaming friend suggested me to make a account for a chatroom of the game which was powered by XAT

Later I re-visited that chat and I later founded that the chatroom was powered by XAT and have many regular & friendly people which attracted me.

This is funny because I discovered Xat back in 2010 when I was playing on ClubPenguin. The first chat room I ever went too was I believe, "SlimShady". And ever since, it's been "a part" of my life in some weird way. I cannot explain it. Lots of memories throughout this chat room, sad to see a lot of people go.

• Award 1

In 2011 I used to go on UK radio forums and one day around November 2011 a chatbox went down in a website and a moderator temporary installed a xat chat until admin fixed the main website chat.  Another website also used a xat chat I visited in December 2011 too.  I was unaware of what it was then.  In May 2012 after falling out with and getting banned from a forum I created my own DJ website and found xat for a place to have your own chat room.  I then saw there was a lot more to xat than just embedding chats onto websites.

In 2010 I joined a web radio as a Contributor and they had a chat, I'm recording on this chat without thinking it was a social network .. after that they provided me with the xat.com site and found out more about the chat. Now after 7 years who are on xat, they are the owner on an official chat 😎

I discovered xat I believe in late 2008 and the first chat was chaos I was invited to see the chat when I was playing an online game I don't remember the name 

• Award 1

I discovered that xat is great in 2013 and first xat are xat.com/help and xat.com/chat for me is the best xat

i discovered xat in 2010 when i was searching for a live streaming site, i found a site that had xat embeded and after that i become a xat addicted

In2008 , i used to play a pokemon game name pokemonindigo .. one of my frnd from pindigo told me about xat and gave me 50xats for free.. that was my beggining on xat...

I found it embedded on a random SA:MP server's forum at the end of 2009. Not long after I embedded my own on an Estonian site for online flash games. I wouldn't say I "discovered" xat until I began as a wiki translator at the end of 2013 though. As to me being part of xat is being part of its community (wiki, official chats, forum), rather than some unknown chat group.

• Award 1

I discovered xat around 2011 while playing online game NINJA SAGA ,where we join a Clan , during clan chat they requested its member to visit xat.com/(some Philippines site) thats when i discovered it ,i got too addicted 

then wanted to concentrate on Studies so i took a break quit xat.

Then again bck in 2017.

But i must say its a site which is so lively & active.  

• Meh 1

Habbo. Maybe in 2010. I was looking for habbo themed things and i found xat and i have loved it since then.

• Meh 1

I was playing Pokémon Diamond back in 2007, and someone on the Wi-Fi chat I was on linked me to their xat clan. (toj)

xat was much more colorful and friendlier than the dull greyscale IRC chats, and I suppose I've been addicted ever since!

• Award 1
  • Cool 1