New options for Trade

Samuel

• Advanced Members

Of course it is a good suggestion, people always take a long time to see the list of powers to make no mistake and sometimes we always give powers that do not correspond to this category of Allpowers.

Although it should not only leave the smile of Allpowers, they should leave all the powers that make them since when you put a power to trade is removed from the list above, then only remove the Smilie and that is not good.

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, ANGY said:

Of course it is a good suggestion, people always take a long time to see the list of powers to make no mistake and sometimes we always give powers that do not correspond to this category of Allpowers.

Although it should not only leave the smile of Allpowers, they should leave all the powers that make them since when you put a power to trade is removed from the list above, then only remove the Smilie and that is not good.

The idea is when you go to put (allpowers) on xattrade, it'll appears all in one as smilie

if you take on power away the smilie of allpowers will dissapear and it will appears the others powers

That way you would know 100% that you are buying (allpowers)

• Advanced Members

Hello!

Well I totally support this idea. We need this on trade app because It could be more safe for the all users (buyers and sellers)

I think when you are trying to buy allpowers in xat trade for example you are scared if someone are trying to cheat you and this would help to prevent more scam.

Good Job @Samu

Ps: I like your pictures (a) 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Samu said:

The idea is when you go to put (allpowers) on xattrade, it'll appears all in one as smilie

if you take on power away the smilie of allpowers will dissapear and it will appears the others powers

That way you would know 100% that you are buying (allpowers)

All in one would be fine but safe. Or trade 100% negotiable @Samu

1 minute ago, Fiona said:

Hello!

Well I totally support this idea. We need this on trade app because It could be more safe for the all users (buyers and sellers)

I think when you are trying to buy allpowers in xat trade for example you are scared if someone are trying to cheat you and this would help to prevent more scam.

Good Job @Samu

Ps: I like your pictures (a) 

With fear it would be much safer on a purchase. From allpowers @Fiona

• Advanced Members

Yes but what I was referring to was that the icon can not appear, because they would still appear all the powers to put them back one by one.

Because if it leaves only the power (allpowers) wanted those there even in the list, if you understand me?

lp6qXJA.gif

Not only would it be good for allpowers they could add: All epic powers, All group powers and All game powers...

• Volunteers
31 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

this must happen, for the sake of scam prevention and more security!

Agreed, especially in the future as more powers are added to the list.

In the meantime, as a safe way to check Allpowers, I recommend the following steps:

1. Visit the Powers wiki article
  2. Scroll down to the table
  3. Click the double-ended arrow next to the All heading

This will organize the powers needed for Allpowers (see the rockets). Simply scroll up the table, checking them off in order (as below). 

Spoiler

LYW9hwMITIG9JS3JJi_9zQ.pngisbYYS_ZR9SJ-nGlJ9cnyg.png

If you'd rather scroll down the table instead, click the double-ended arrow next to the ID heading first.

• Award 2

this suggestion could help trading people from getting  scamming 

eg : someone offer allpowers and while the trade completed the user seeing that he don't get the whole powers