Hey so recently you helped me get my account out of the location l

Quiiisse

Question

• Members

i've been indefinitely held and ive been informed that if i was unactive in 2015 that may be the issue, which i was and i was just wondering if you can help me get my account from being held, its not letting me make a ticket. Thanks in advance

6 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hi, if you are logged in the account you have the indefinite lock.
Equally if it is not connected, there is no problem with this.

If you receive this message:

System problem (55): Your account is held indefinitely. Blocks all outgoing trades and transfers.

Apply the following

1º Login to Flash Player

2º Apply what you inform on the page

3º After completing this, go to: Ticket

1: The user name of xat 2 appears automatically: enter the password of the account

3º: Select in «Help topic» Account Block
4: Subject:  minimum words that define your problem, example: my account is locked indefinitely system problem 55

5: Message: You are going to expand your problem, example: Hi, I'm having a problem. "System problem 55". Can you help me with this? Thanks.

6: Finally click on "Open ticket"

Important: You can send the ticket using your email, entering incognito mode from google chrome, then enter the same page and place the email account and apply all of the above.

Or also deleting cookies from your browser

It is not necessary to be a payment user to send a ticket in this department.

It is not necessary to be in the account to send the ticket

Note: In case you have done all the above and you still can not send the ticket, send a message in the private of some volunteer.

CLIC:

Volunteers

• Advanced Members

Hi Good Morning.

1- If you Flash player doesn't play you use other version. 

2- If you have held more than 7 days held and with  55 you must open ticket on Department account block.

3- ayudaxat.com/account-block < tutorial 

4- wait answers being patient.

Xat.com/ticket <

Good luck!

• Advanced Members

Hello Quiiisse 

and welcome back to the forum 

you'r problem should be opened a ticket . from https://util.xat.com/support/index.php 

because the ticket will solve this problem by volunteers

Click on the word New open ticket  .

then Wq6eWUtuS8_oQRdoEEjnnw.pngtype you'r email linked to this account

then choose Acount block jhTyfg6CRJOL2kCrfFho7Q.png

then write down what the subject is .

and in the Message write down what is your problem 

Then press the button Open ticket 

Ml5w3_FrSOO0AxLAQGz9hw.png

Note:will be answered through volunteers during 1 to 3 days 

So you have to be patient until you respond 

And if you have trouble opening the ticket talk to any volunteer and he  will open it for you . 

https://forum.xat.com/staff/

If you want any other help just send me a message 

Thank you ..

Hello , 

You should open a ticket under account block and give them the requeirments information about your problem and make sure your subject is five words or more 

Hope thats help you.

• Volunteers

If you receive system error 25/55 when trading/transferring, you should open a support ticket in the Account Block department. This block, in your case implemented for security reasons, prevents every type of transaction on your account. Click here to create a ticket. You do NOT need to be a paid user or logged in to create this ticket (you can use the email address of your blocked account – as shown in Tamer's screenshot). Please ensure your ticket subject is 5 words or more, e.g. "My account is indefinitely held". Within the ticket message, please specify your problem, and why you believe you're held (i.e. inactive since 2015). For more help with creating tickets, see the ticket wiki article.

Also note that the Account Block department is currently delayed. Due to a high volume of tickets, it may take several weeks or longer to receive a reply. Please be patient for a response, and check the email address associated with your account for a notification of a reply. 

Finally, if you cannot open a ticket, you can try changing browsers, using incognito mode, and clearing your cookies/cache. You are typically only allowed to have 1 open ticket at a time. If you already have a ticket open and are still waiting for a reply, please continue to be patient, or message a volunteer on the chats or forums and ask for it to be closed. Alternatively, if you still cannot open a ticket and continue to receive errors, please message a volunteer and ask them to open one for you, providing your ID and regname, along with a brief explanation of your problem.