Account conflict

Jamie1992

Question

• Members

Hi all.

I got a question, friend of mine have 1 laptop and 1 pc, he wants 2 different names on the same chat, when he is logging in on the pc everything is fine, but when he wants to log in on the laptop with a another name xatchat kicks the other one, how is this fixable? 

there's a conflict on the chat but i can't figure it out so please help me

i hope someone will give me the answer

greatzzzz

5 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello Jamie1992

Cookies must be cleared 

As u said there are a lot of excellent browsers

i use Opera and it does not happen with me

try to use it and everything will be solved 

if the problem is not solved

Make it try to change ip the internet 

Because there are simple problems facing the user when he registers from the Internet itself

*If you want any other help, send me a message*

Thank you . 

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

It is difficult for us to provide you with an authoritative answer as we have not heard any feedback from you in nearly three weeks and some of the verbiage used in your original post is vague. We can only postulate what is disconnecting your friend's alternate ID. Due to the fact that a significant amount of time has passed since we have last heard from you and the fact that the source of the issue is still unknown, this topic will now be closed. I will be happy to open a ticket for your friend if he is still unable to connect his second ID and am also available to speak with either one of you all privately.

Should you want this thread reopened for any reason, please send me a private message and I will gladly do so for you.