Date Bff/Married

ANGY

• Advanced Members
57 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Would be a nice addition to celebrate anniversary.

What about this: If its the anniversary, the heart and bff icons are flashing for the whole day?

It would be a good idea if this happened on the anniversary of the people

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

@ANGY Hello angy, well my suggestion and what I thought about this post is that the day of anniversary Xat gift an animation of 8ball of lovers, when both are together. The time it is and the date is clear. He created that it would be the best and very nice for the community.

• Award 3

• 1 year later...
  • Members

We can add the date to users only with the power "Anniversary"

The power will add a different marriage pawn for married users.

And a special pawn the actual day of the anniversary. 

It will take xat marriage to a whole new level and create a power that people that are married or plan on being married would buy.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, iDan said:

Good idea, could also add the date made of bff or married and the end. Add a list of made bff and marrieds.

http://prntscr.com/ke598s the date is added there in the example and I think that having a list of previous bffs/marriages would make it look messy, unless it's listed somewhere like in the login page.

• Award 2

• 2 months later...
  • Volunteers
11 minutes ago, Bau said:

+ What do you say about this?
Do we have the opportunity to see the history of all our weddings? 

Married/bff

This would be awesome for nostalgia, but let's remember that some users might not want to be reminded of ex-relationships if they ended badly.

Perhaps there could be an option to toggle this on and off.

• Award 1
  • Wow 1

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

I'm sure that most couples doesn't remember what date they have married/bffed. It could be very useful.

I just don't like the idea of having acess to "how many marrieds/bffs I had in the past(and with who)", it can hurt people and affect their activity in xat. 

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Luig said:

I'm sure that most couples doesn't remember what date they have married/bffed. It could be very useful.

I just don't like the idea of having acess to "how many marrieds/bffs I had in the past(and with who)", it can hurt people and affect their activity in xat. 

I think no one can, see your data,  how many marriage divorce etc  bcz this is privacity . 

I think if @Admin do it , no one can see your intimity only you. You think can affect activity in xat that ? @Luig 

Just you  

My opinion 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Marya said:

I think no one can, see your data,  how many marriage divorce etc  bcz this is privacity . 

I think if @Admin do it , no one can see your intimity only you. You think can affect activity in xat that ? @Luig 

Just you  

My opinion 

You didn't get it. I meant that people can feel bad for having to remember with who they have married in the past. Some people has a big difficult to deal with feelings. Do not think about only yourself. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Luig said:

You didn't get it. I meant that people can feel bad for having to remember with who they have married in the past. Some people has a big difficult to deal with feelings. Do not think about only yourself. 

I don't think only about my self, but how i don't care with who i was in married  bcs this was past ... and i'm looking only in present ,future .. 

But you re rignt have people with debility .. and is not good.  

Maybe i don't have feelings for past anymore  =))) 

• Award 2

• Contributors

Maybe it would work best if you could only put your current bff/married 

that way you dont have to put your past dates and stuff and we can avoid a lot of 

current relationship problems getting mad cause xat is remembering you your 

past anniversaries.(toj)

• Award 2