xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Yo I have a suggestion for a new power:CrazyEx

DoodleCake

• Members

are you tired of marrying people on xat that doesn't want to love you back?

do they kept on divorcing you?

then this power is for you!

CrazyEx will be a feature like Single but instead of preventing others from marrying you, this power prevents them FROM DIVORCING YOU.

No more xats wasted, no more sad breakups. Works only one way. If you initiate the marriage, you can divorce them but THEY CAN'T DIVORCE YOU.

sell this as an epic power for 15,000 xats and you can build a happier xat community filled with crazy people

i wanted to try this on Baerandon first before anybody can. love lots xoxo

After reading this I'm just going to leave this question here.

Why would you want to be with someone who DOESN'T want to be with you? Even if it is only two pawns attached.

Hm?

• Members
2 hours ago, Agustina said:

After reading this I'm just going to leave this question here.

Why would you want to be with someone who DOESN'T want to be with you? Even if it is only two pawns attached.

Hm?

the world is filled with crazy people, my friend. it's just about time we welcome them on xat

• Advanced Members

In case its a serious suggestion.

Xat would never create something that would disallow someone to undo something with his account. You simply can't force people to stay in marriage.

• Award 3

• Volunteers

It's a humorous idea, but not the sort of power xat would ever make. You cannot force users to be married/BFF'd to someone without their consent - it would ruin a lot of users' enjoyment of the site. Ultimately, this topic cannot lead to a productive discussion, so I'm closing it.

If you want to start a what-if discussion instead, e.g. Imagine if you couldn't divorce someone, use the General Discussion subforum (and don't post it as a suggestion).

• Award 4

• Crow locked this topic