Doodle box..

Melody

Question

• Advanced Members

So I was doodling earlier for the Pokemon drawing contest and like, the paint or color or whatever goes and draws outside of the box, is there any way to fix this??

Note: it happens when I use a big brush or stroke size, It has never done this before until today for me.

;-; 

5 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

This is currently being looked into by the bug coordinators. Unfortunately, the origin of the issue is still somewhat unknown.

We have been unable to form reproduction steps for this specific issue thus far, however this may be added to the Bug Tracker in the near future. In short, this is on xat's radar and we hope that it is resolved.

Thank you for reporting.

Due to the fact that this topic has not seen any new replies in over a month, I will now close this topic and mark it resolved.

• Advanced Members
17 hours ago, LaFleur said:

I can't reproduce the issue.

Is it still happening or was it just once? Did something in particular happen to cause it or did you just randomly draw outside of the box, with the big brush?

It's still happening. I was coloring my piece for the Pokemon doodle contest and seen that it went out of the box, as you can also see here. 

16 hours ago, Tamer said:

Clear the cookies and restart the chat

and open again and try , if the problem is not solved

try to open the chat from any other browser and try also .

I've done the steps, doesn't work. I'm currently using Safari browser and it's not broken on chrome, thanks ig.