xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Best Pokémon-Themed Doodle

• Advanced Members
15 minutes ago, Paya said:

Might as well post my other entry. If you can't guess which Pokémon this is then I have failed :'( 

NWQfUvdJQFmye7F_CNQPMg.png

Full picture

Explanation for image link same as in my previous entry. 

@Paya hi,

if you have time can you show me other drawing in a chat room please, let me know what chat you be online so i can be there, thank you.

• Advanced Members

Hi all! Everyone's entries are really amazing and we hope to see more entries. If you know someone who like to doodle please invite them also to join on this contest. :$

Remember those who only submitted one entry you can post one more as your second entry. :p

@Marshall @Crow @MiraL @Guppy @Angelo @Five @Youkai @iStrongerWtf @Caffeine @SuccubusKatie @Shia

@Flake i'm waiting for your entries :$

• Award 3

21 minutes ago, 6 said:

Hi all! Everyone's entries are really amazing and we hope to see more entries. If you know someone who like to doodle please invite them to join also on this contest. :$

Remember those only who only submitted one entry you can post one more as your second entry. :p

@Marshall @Crow @MiraL @Guppy @Angelo @Five @Youkai @iStrongerWtf @Caffeine @SuccubusKatie @Shia

am i really amazing ?

• Members
5 hours ago, Paya said:

Might as well post my other entry. If you can't guess which Pokémon this is then I have failed :'( 

NWQfUvdJQFmye7F_CNQPMg.png

Full picture

Explanation for image link same as in my previous entry. 

Hey, I know what it is~ it's a Rapidash! 
Excellent work on the shading. 

23 minutes ago, 6 said:

Hi all! Everyone's entries are really amazing and we hope to see more entries. If you know someone who like to doodle please invite them to join also on this contest. :$

Remember those only who only submitted one entry you can post one more as your second entry. :p

Hang on, I know at least Marshall already posted their second entry.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, Madison said:

@Paya 

What type of magical tablet are you using and where can I buy one

Lol, it's a relatively basic graphics tablet. If you just look up Wacom you'll see the sort of range they have- I use a bamboo, which is quite a few years old now. 

Also the fact that I've been using doodle for a few years helps :) 

• Award 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Paya said:

Lol, it's a relatively basic graphics tablet. If you just look up Wacom you'll see the sort of range they have- I use a bamboo, which is quite a few years old now. 

Also the fact that I've been using doodle for a few years helps :) 

And here i am, drawing with my mouse :'(

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Youkai said:

And here i am, drawing with my mouse :'(

Your Mareep is very cute though. I admire anyone who can draw well with a mouse- I certainly don't have the patience for it! Mind you, I tend to use a trackpad. If I tried to use an external mouse I'm not sure what the results would be (wary) 

If this is the sort of thing you like to do often though a tablet is a good investment.

• Award 1

• Members
7 hours ago, Paya said:

Your Mareep is very cute though. I admire anyone who can draw well with a mouse- I certainly don't have the patience for it! Mind you, I tend to use a trackpad. If I tried to use an external mouse I'm not sure what the results would be (wary) 

If this is the sort of thing you like to do often though a tablet is a good investment.

Aaaaa I had to use a mouse on mine! I'm too broke for a tablet. -___-

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone, i have question for choosen participant of this event (Only participant of this contest).  I would not say for now the all information about this. We will posted for next Trend event. And i will pick 1 more judge to help @6.

Here is my question and the mention name.

For the mention names:

Except you and your drawing, please choose 1 participant here, no same name. Including what xat smillie power that you want to draw for them.(No yellow free smillie and No pawn related smillie) please.

Who is you most like pokemon drawing in doodle?

@Brandy

@MiraL----> fiona/ "gmwave"

@Fori

@LaFleur---> Madison/ "abear"

@Fiona-> MariaLiiz/kplove(gkpanda)

@MariaLiiz---> MiraL/"Mousie"

@Crow

@Madison

@Zed----> Lafleur/"ghostmon"

@Christy----> Marshall/"ricebowl"

--Please think first before you post it and until July 31. Those will be choosen will be go for the next trend event. 

Thank you so much

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
Just now, Christy said:

Wait a minute-- I'm sorry, are we supposed to draw what we pick and send that to the person we choose, or are we just supposed to pick a power smiley? I'm a little confused.

You will choose of any participant here from they pokemon drawing and u will pick  xat smilley that u want to draw for him/she like

you choose is "Me"

then you give a smilley that u want me to draw to doodle for next event trend, like

"ebunny" < then i will draw this from doodle for next trend event.

• Members
Just now, Dimplez said:

You will choose of any participant here from they pokemon drawing and u will pick  xat smilley that u want to draw for him/she like

you choose is "Me"

then you give a smilley that u want me to draw to doodle for next event trend, like

"ebunny" < then i will draw this from doodle for next trend event.

OH, so I pick the person and the smiley and YOU draw it?

• Advanced Members
Just now, MariaLiiz said:

now I am confused .. I thought . 

You pick the person and a smiley and then the person you picked will draw the smiley for you .. 

Nop rhea i already posted those you will choosen will be go to the next trend event(cry)

• Advanced Members
Just now, Dimplez said:

Nop rhea i already posted those you will choosen will be go to the next trend event(cry)

ohh okay I already picked mine <3 sorry about that ... now I understand :$

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
28 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

@Madison abear from Amore power

P.S. When i am i supposed to the draw the smiley Zed gave me? Just now and post in this topic? Or is another topic going to be created?

For another topic @LaFleur, after this pokemon doodle finish.

• Award 1