xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Best Pokémon-Themed Doodle

• Members

I'm still not EXACTLY quite sure, hey @Dimplez so I just still wanted to make sure: The contest is still going, right? From your update, you wanted the people you listed to pick someone (other than themselves or any of the others you've listed) whose Doodle they liked out of the entries. Right? Or do we, only the ones listed in your update, pick from ALL including the ones you've listed (but excluding ourselves)?

Is this a new phase of the contest, or what? Because if so, I thought the contest wasn't over until the end of the month? (And if it's something unrelated, then why post it in this thread?)

EDIT: Also, what's a 'trend event'? Is this just something I don't know about because I'm not familiar with the forums?

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Christy said:

I'm still not EXACTLY quite sure, hey @Dimplez so I just still wanted to make sure: The contest is still going, right? From your update, you wanted the people you listed to pick someone (other than themselves or any of the others you've listed) whose Doodle they liked out of the entries. Right? Or do we, only the ones listed in your update, pick from ALL including the ones you've listed (but excluding ourselves)?

Is this a new phase of the contest, or what? Because if so, I thought the contest wasn't over until the end of the month? (And if it's something unrelated, then why post it in this thread?)

EDIT: Also, what's a 'trend event'? Is this just something I don't know about because I'm not familiar with the forums?

I'm also a bit confused. I'm wondering why only certain people have been chosen and how this affects this contest? I think if it was for an entirely different contest then it should have been left until closer to when the new contest would begin, since we still have over two weeks until this one is officially meant to end. 

Also I'm guessing a trend event is a name that Dimple has given for these types of contests? If not then I'm not sure. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Paya said:

I'm also a bit confused. I'm wondering why only certain people have been chosen and how this affects this contest? I think if it was for an entirely different contest then it should have been left until closer to when the new contest would begin, since we still have over two weeks until this one is officially meant to end. 

Also I'm guessing a trend event is a name that Dimple has given for these types of contests? If not then I'm not sure. 

@Paya hi, i just made this. And by this weekend i will add more mention names.

• zw featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

Hello again everyone,

So, I received some backlash for using a tablet in my entries, due to it being misconstrued as a form of cheating. So, for the purposes of proving that having a tablet, in itself, does not significantly improve the quality of my doodles (in regards to the shading + general neatness) and to challenge myself I attempted to re-do my Vaporeon entry (the more difficult out of the two, in my opinion) using only a mouse. Please note this is not a re-submission as those are against the guidelines, this is me simply trying to prove a point. Please do not count this as a submission for the contest and do not judge it. 

1uWYII2TQzmh_tdAghGMdw.png

Full chat  (The lack of dood should confirm that no tablet was used in this)

(Bella said I could do this, just to clarify that I'm not breaking any rules)

• Award 5

• Advanced Members
On 7/23/2017 at 11:40 AM, Jorr said:

Hey everyone, this is my entry I hope you all like

Jorr (111112908)

Dialga.

z8rqlEO.pngD19cZGv.png

Links:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

yo.........