Took power and went away please check

Nicu199630

Question

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello, Nicu199630.

Trading powers in exchange for xat off-site currency is not supported by xat. You do this at your own risk.

You have been scammed by the user. To get this resolve, open a ticket in Report Scam help topic.

Explain all the details and include as much as proof of screenshots on how you have been scammed by the user.

Good luck

• Volunteers

I've removed the screenshots from your post, as is procedure (to guard against false accusations). Please include these screenshots within your ticket message instead, following @6's advice. If you forgot to save them, please send me a private message. 

Also, the Report Scam department is currently delayed, which is something to keep in mind. 

• Wiki Editors

I've set 6's response as best answer as I believe it covers the original question put forth. If you run into any issues when attempting to create the ticket, feel free to send me a private message.

if you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to open a new topic. This thread is now locked.