Add on to purple power

Rach

• Members

Hi,

I'd like to suggest an add on to the purple power - meaning, you can only use this power if you have the purple power.

The add on would be to change which shade of purple your pawn is. I think it would be really neat and that many people would buy it. The only light colored pawns available are Gold and Pink. The pink is just a general pink and gold is very expensive. Having this add on would allow users to be more creative and change up the shade a bit.

Or just create a lighter purple pawn please.

Thanks,

Rach

• Advanced Members

I disagree with this idea. Why make it so you can change the shade of this pawn over all the other pawns? It would make everything messy and confuse people who didn't know you could change the shade of the pawn.

Administrators could always make another pawn with a lighter shade of purple (though it's very unlikely it'll happen). 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

*Changes shade to 000000 and pretends to be 42*

Other than that, would be unfair to other pawns as Harrison said as they cannot be changed, and overall I don't think they'll go back and change the functionality of such an old power.

• Members
22 hours ago, Stah said:

*Changes shade to 000000 and pretends to be 42*

Other than that, would be unfair to other pawns as Harrison said as they cannot be changed, and overall I don't think they'll go back and change the functionality of such an old power.

Wow, I didn't know that black was a NEW SHADE OF PURPLE. Read the post better, sweetheart. I think there should be a couple lighter shades of purple. It would be a cool add on. Disagree if you want, but I know many people WOULD agree. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 3/17/2016 at 3:26 AM, iRare said:

I don't think pawns have feelings

Lmao this one made my day. Tho, this thing is not necessary. Purple is purple since forever. It doesn't need any shade or another add.