Typerace + Tetris contest

HelperNate

• Advanced Members

My next couple of contests that I am planning will take place on the same day, and one of them is one I haven't hosted since my last break from Xat, and another is a new one that I want to host.

The first one I plan to host is a typerace contest, where I will be creating my own sentences and judging those who type in the sentence correctly first a specified number of times! Whoever is the first to type 5 sentences correctly wins, and they will win prize 800 xats!

The next one I plan to host is a new type of contest, something I haven't done before but I've seen others do similar of. This one will be a Tetris contest. I will provide a website for the whole chat to play the game. This one will require users to have Lightshot or any other screen-capturing software to submit entries to me. When you open up the site I provide for you for the Tetris game, the left and right arrow keys are to move the shape, the down one speeds up the drop, and the up button is to rotate. When you get a game over, be sure to screenshot your score along with your browser tabs/windows showing the game chat, so I may judge your entries and consider them valid. You are welcome to start with any level of your choosing. The person with the most points at the end will win prize 800 xats!

These contests will be hosted on Wednesday July 12!

The Typerace portion will start at 8PM GMT / 4PM EST - prize 800 xats

The Tetris portion will start at 9PM GMT / 5PM EST - prize 800 xats

They will both take place @ Game chat on Xat! If you have any questions about the contests, would like to practice, etc., come meet me on Xat and I will be happy to assist you!

**dates and times may be subject to change**

• Award 5

• zw locked this topic