Dann

PEEK - Function/Smiley power

Hey,

Well.. the idea is not badly raised but the truth is that I see little need for this function in xat.

According to your point of view, what could it serve?

21 minutes ago, Samu said:

Hey,

Well.. the idea is not badly raised but the truth is that I see little need for this function in xat.

According to your point of view, what could it serve?

Hey Samu! thanks for replying.

Here is your answer my friend:

49 minutes ago, Dann said:

What's the point? Well nowadays there needs to be a reason for everything, this one is just for FUN.

No point really. it's just a function that could be used. it could be used to hide an amazing smiley behind a bland one. it can be used to demonstrate a fade/version between two cool smileys.

No real necessity with this power.

• Award 1

I like the idea

I don't like people stealing my smilie code and it would be nice option to hide your smilie code from everyone else when someone tries to steal it

• Award 1

The idea is not only interesting, it is very good and very creative. But as users know when a smilie have this function @Dann !

Definitely a original idea. +1

I am just wondering if there should be any indication that the smiley is (masked), like a vibration of the first smiley maybe. Just to make sure its actually being noticed that there is an effect on the smiley, otherwise i am not sure if people would really click at the smilies.

What do you think?

• Award 5

7 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

I am just wondering if there should be any indication that the smiley is (masked), like a vibration of the first smiley maybe. Just to make sure its actually being noticed that there is an effect on the smiley, otherwise i am not sure if people would really click at the smilies.

What do you think?

To this I referred, so they could differentiate, I had thought of placing as a notification with red in smilie.

Like the notification coming out in our app KFziHCnRQd_N3VJs6l-xwg.png

27 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

What do you think?

16 minutes ago, ANGY said:

To this I referred, so they could differentiate, I had thought of placing as a notification with red in smilie.

Like the notification coming out in our app KFziHCnRQd_N3VJs6l-xwg.png

Wonderful ideas guys! It would most definitely need to be distinguished from a regular smiley.

I will edit this to be part of the OP. @LaFleur with your credits.

Keep them coming guys!