I'm banned on the 2-day trade

Nicu199630

Question

7 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Nicu199630 said:

I'm banned on the trade for 2 days and I do not know why I pray from the heart to check !!

You are not banned on Trade chat. The events doesn't show anything that you are banned.

52 minutes ago, Nicu199630 said:

I do not know why I've been holding 26 days and it's just that I do not know why I've been holding and I'm banning on the trade I do not know why I've been checking for two days to come in!

Please refer to the first topic that you have opened yesterday about your 28-day hold.

• Volunteers
22 minutes ago, Nicu199630 said:

I'm banned on the trade for 2 days and I do not know why I pray from the heart to check !!

I don't quite understand.

You're banned on Trade chat, or banned from trading in general?

• Advanced Members

Hi

1º If your account is blocked with a "HELD" message you must wait for the days that it presents to you in screen, without using trade / transfer.

• This may happen when you disable the first security option
  • When you have been attempted to steal and taken as a security measure
  • When you are released from a blockade, but it is usually 5 to 7 days from held
  • When you are uniquely logged into your account, from different locations or the internet.

In case it is a hold lock, just wait for the days to pass and you release, if the lock is not removed, change the password of your xat account

Then wait again, and if the lock is still there, check that it is not connecting from different locations and the internet.

The last thing is to send a ticket in the department "Account hold": How to send it: GUIDE

2º If you are banned in the Trade xat

Ask a friend or someone to check the "EVENTS" option to see the reason for their ban on that chat, you will see the time and the reason.

eve.png

• Volunteers
25 minutes ago, Nicu199630 said:

I do not know why I've been holding 26 days and it's just that I do not know why I've been holding and I'm banning on the trade I do not know why I've been checking for two days to come in!

Which regname/ID are you using that's banned?

If you wish to report an unfair ban, make sure to click Report Unfair Ban when you are first banned. If you didn't click that, you must click Message (at the bottom right corner of the chat) and report it there. The chat group owner will read your report.