NUMERIC PAWNS

lcky

• Advanced Members

hi.

i would like to suggest numerical pawns for users with diffrent class of ids.

4 no. pawn for users who have 4 digit ids

5 no. pawn for users who have 5 digit ids

6.no. pawn for users who have 6 digit ids  

and so on.

[ just like now , no. pawn will become red with RUBY power , gold with GOLD power , purple with PURPLE powers etc]

It can be done with a power name (NUMERICPAWN)  or  just as a added feature.

xatspace2.png.8a3bc40c37245ca812f91e8349

• Award 1

I think we have a maths power or something like that right? Maybe this could be added to that, or also suggest a numeric power, like, numbers with sparkle effects and stuff, I dont know, even though you can do this with num power.

Anyways seems interesting and something new also, I think we never had this suggestion and would be something different to try 

• Advanced Members
15 minutes ago, Paul said:

This is actually a nice idea, I could see it working well, it could also boost ID prices up since most people may want a low number pawn

exactly , my major reason for sugesting this power was to BOOST prices of IDs.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

You mean that the peon has a number ?, the power (ten) had a smilie of number and others.

It sounds like a good idea, although I see that there are other suggestions that are even more necessary than this and yet are not supported|-).

• Members
4 hours ago, Paul said:

This is actually a nice idea, I could see it working well, it could also boost ID prices up since most people may want a low number pawn

yea that would be cool,  but then again not many people buy IDs anymore so raising the prices higher would make it harder to sell.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

This idea is good, but now with this situation on xat I do not think it is good.
Think that many people see that others have and they have nothing, and they leave xat because they can not have more, everything is expensive here, simple things are always better.:s

I do not support this idea, good luck.

• Advanced Members

there is already situatio where most of users quitting xat due to lack of intrest . Atleast with this power , they will have some aim . they will try to do profits again makes xats buy good ids . and get special pawns.

xatspace2.png.8a3bc40c37245ca812f91e8349

• Advanced Members

It sounds like racism
The rich man has the right to everything, and the poor just to see. (sry)
And here the same, that with ids short, and that with no ids (wailing)

The idea continues to be good, because that does not bother me.
But many people say they are respected here on xat after the amount of xats in account, if they have nothing in the account, nobody sees them.

Good Luck, again!
Excuse me because I left the subject a little. :p