Transferring Short-names

Hello, I am pretty sure this idea has been passed around to many chats across this site, but I am here to introduce this topic to the forums. I believe xats should introduce the idea of transferring regnames to friends(or other people) If both people agreed to doing this. There will probably be many disagreements or issue at first as we develop a solution to making this process come true but the benefits of doing this will help xats improve in many ways. Hopefully this topic gets passed around to others across the community in order for us to realize how useful this could bring to this site. 

• Advanced Members

There is already an id and shortname transfer, you need to open a ticket.

I think there needs to be a little easier without having to spend a lot of time with id or short name transfers.
To be a page where, transfer name short for the user . . .  .

After you send this transfer, check your email and accept the transfer, if it is wrong you can ignore this transfer.
Is just na idea xD.
I created this post 2 or 3 hours ago, but I forgot to send the message, now I see it was not sent.(toj):'(
Edit:
Title: You
Name:   Your Username XAt.com
E-mail:   Email your friend
Subject can be changed by - Username Transfer - What name do you want to transfer.....

• Advanced Members

Hi guys, I think security on this topic goes first, the best thing is to open a ticket for this and if they want to pass it on to another user that is not from him to sell it would have to stick to the consequences.

5 hours ago, 6 said:

Comes with a security risks i'd rather have shortname transfer be free opening in ticket.

i apologize for not being specific about this as i was writing this post. i never wanted to change the old ways of making a ticket in order to get the shortname transfer to other accounts, i would like to still do that only with friends being able to transfer to each other too.

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, narco said:

i apologize for not being specific about this as i was writing this post. i never wanted to change the old ways of making a ticket in order to get the shortname transfer to other accounts, i would like to still do that only with friends being able to transfer to each other too.

Of course, but in yes that is what you want, that is allowed then the sale of shortnames through transfers?

52 minutes ago, ANGY said:

Of course, but in yes that is what you want, that is allowed then the sale of shortnames through transfers?

yes, the sales of shortnames would go through by transferring xats from one user to another or you could use a middleman to help avoid scam.

i like the idea  but we should have the security  system on xat to help the users protect their short names/Regnames to avoid being scammed  .