Things that Frustrate Me About Mobile

CarlosDesigns

• Advanced Members

Greetings!

I know that the Unreleased App Store and Play store version of xat is still short-lived, but at this stage the app is not what I expected it to be. The App design looks very rough and the buttons are hard to tap making it difficult to navigate. Not to mention that xat Mobile still doesn't support inner backgrounds built for the mobile experience. These are the things that bother me the most and I would like it to get fixed if @Admin ever gets the chance to. If there is anything else you notice about the app that needs to get fixed ASAP, please lightly touch upon that subject in the reply box, if Admin ever sees this, he would know that I have some sort of support.

- CarlosDesigns

• Award 1

• Volunteers

If you don't like the current design, why don't you suggest a new design with some examples so they can take a look in the future instead of being so negative and sayinf it's outdated ? It's not like if the app was using flash ! (Even if it's not possible)

• Award 1

• Members

honestly i think they did the best they could for an app like this without support from flash. you can tell their availability was very limited by not even being able to display some powers that people have active on their account. but yet they still tackled most/a lot of powers out of the way for it to be available on mobile. give it some time, im sure people are still going to be working more and more on it. :)