For Ticket Volunteers

Adrian1

Question

• Members

Hello, good afternoon, this message goes to the volunteers, it seems embarrassing to me that without doing anything, I got stolen powers because I've logged in and I do not have the first part of my registration when I leave it and now that I You gave me back. I gave it back without the powers I had. It's embarrassing and I ask that everything I had be returned.

12 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

This type of request should be done via the ticket system. Reply to the ticket and state you want your powers back. 

If you have already asked for it and your request was denied, then there's nothing you can do.

• Members

Is that I have been given my registration after more than 2 years fighting for it and now they return it to me and they remove me more than 60 powers that it is not fair that without doing anything they take it away

• Advanced Members
Just now, Adrian1 said:

I would like the volunteers to respond to what has happened to me that without doing anything they will take away my powers that I have paid

I can assure you you won't get an answer here, nor in PM. Send a ticket and they are going to tell you exactly what happened.

If you sent a ticket to unlock the account, then used the same ticket and asked what happened with that. 

• Members

I have already sent a ticket but I ask for an explanation to the volunteers of ticket the po that I have done that because of 359 powers have left me 337 powers if I have not done anything illegal that I was accused and if they left me to leave The account as I had it to me I lack more than 60 powers where are those powers?

• Advanced Members
Just now, Adrian1 said:

I have already sent a ticket but I ask for an explanation to the volunteers of ticket the po that I have done that because of 359 powers have left me 337 powers if I have not done anything illegal that I was accused and if they left me to leave The account as I had it to me I lack more than 60 powers where are those powers?

I understand what you're saying, however you won't get an answer for that anywhere besides a ticket. They won't speak about your account in a chat, forum or private message, that was to be done through ticket. 

If you sent a ticket and got your account unblock, on that same ticket ask what happened to those powers, or send another ticket requesting that information, but it has to be done through there, for your security. 

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Adrian1 said:

I've already sent it and now that I have to wait for more than two years?

Not sure about the time, but you have to wait for an answer.

• Members

Isa I have pasted more than 2 years to recover my record and finally they have returned it supposedly told me they would give it to me as I lent it at the time of the blockade, and now I look at it and I am missing more than 60 powers that is Fair or unjust?

• Advanced Members

The question has already been answered, this topic will now be closed.

You'll need to remain patient and wait for a response, please keep in mind that there are others users besides you who have to wait for a response to their ticket.