NEW POWER SUGGESTION: Block me

DoodleCake

• Advanced Members

Interesting idea sounds like it could be useful but don't really think it'll be of any good because some users seem to have already unlocked a real life skill called self control. :(

• Advanced Members

i can already see new tickets being made: "Banned my own account with power, want to come back now".

Clearly a no from me. If you have important stuff like school or work, you should try to act mature and simply not join xat or tell someone to hide the power cable of your pc..

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, LaFleur said:

i can already see new tickets being made: "Banned my own account with power, want to come back now".

Clearly a no from me. If you have important stuff like school or work, you should try to act mature and simply not join xat or tell someone to hide the power cable of your pc..

Self Discipline in time.

5 hours ago, LaFleur said:

LMAO BRO (toj)(toj)(toj)

Aaaah, sometimes the forum is so cool!

Or this was a serious suggestion? (hippo) 

• Advanced Members

Where is the suggestion!?
5 k xats you´re soo funny.:$  Pay in xats to be been blocked. xD

About suggestion - (BlockME) called (AllowTime) - May be so, who has this power, not to block logging if you are out for more than 90 days of xat.
Example - I'm leaving xat for 6 months or more, when I come back, I do not have the problem with the account. ´´innactive account - ´´
Name Power - AllowTime
Price - 6969 Xats xD Edit: No Price xD: to be free power :$  :d 
Allow smilies - Yes
Power Group - No
Power ID - IDK ..... xD
Power Trade - No -  You need to open a ticket to get this! -   You can buy only 1 per user, from Store.
Need this power for everypower - No
Need this power for allpowers - No
Its just for security account - Yeah - You have to have xat.com for 1 year or more with this account so you can buy this power in the store, if you have less than a year on xat, you have to open the ticket, I wrote above, more information.
It will be a power like - tickle - The difference is that it has other functions, and it's free. xD
For more infromation - ASK Here in commnets or private MSG xD
New: This power appears on your own account if you have more than one year on the registered account.