my account spawn

Spawn

Question

• Advanced Members

I've been locked out of my account Spawn 53378511 and I've been waiting patiently for my ticket to be responded too, but it has been two days now, and still no reply. Is something wrong? I've tried getting in contact with some of the volunteer(s), and I still haven't received any notice yet. How much longer do I have to wait? 

Sorry if it seems like I'm rushing anybody or sounding very rude, but I haven't been updated once yet. 

4 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

Your ticket is not being ignored. Your ticket was temporarily transferred to a different internal department to take care of a flag xat noticed on the account you wish to recover (which may explain why it appears the communication line went dead).

Unfortunately, the wait times in this particular department are far from what most consider acceptable at this time. Your ticket will still be serviced and we did not intend to leave you in the dark with this -- hopefully that puts you at ease. It will likely be one or two weeks before you receive another reply.

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, muffins said:

Hello,

Your ticket is not being ignored. Your ticket was temporarily transferred to a different internal department to take care of a flag xat noticed on the account you wish to recover (which may explain why it appears the communication line went dead).

Unfortunately, the wait times in this particular department are far from what most consider acceptable at this time. Your ticket will still be serviced and we did not intend to leave you in the dark with this -- hopefully that puts you at ease. It will likely be one or two weeks before you receive another reply.

Then may I ask why it's taking too long, and how come the responses cannot be fast? Only certain people work this department? If so, can I try to get a hold of them ... so I can use my account. One of the main reasons why I came back here, was to recover my old account. I wouldn't be trying this hard if I didn't want to be here right now. 

• Wiki Editors
2 minutes ago, Spawn said:

Then may I ask why it's taking too long, and how come the responses cannot be fast? Only certain people work this department? If so, can I try to get a hold of them ... so I can use my account. One of the main reasons why I came back here, was to recover my old account. I wouldn't be trying this hard if I didn't want to be here right now. 

There's plenty of reasons, but without divulging too deep we are simply at a buffer overrun right now. We are working hard to get back to a state of normalcy. That's correct, only certain individuals are assigned to this department, however contacting one wouldn't push your ticket ahead in the queue (nor would this information be disclosed). We always answer in the order received according to our priority queue.

• Wiki Editors

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.