Option to Delete/Hide our gifts

ider

• Advanced Members

I think could be useful adding an option to delete or hide the gift of someone we don't want to be seen in our gift list.

Till now just changing the id but imagine if is short id all gift i have will go to the person that i sell my ID that's why u suggest this option.

ider(8888)

Staff Official Ayuda

• Advanced Members

That option already exists, to eliminate and put public or private gift

You can click on the gift that you have that you have sent, you have the option of Make private / public and delete.

To delete: Click on the option and then log in and enter the chat again

To make it public or private just click on the gift option

Qw4s59.png

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
10 hours ago, S0NIC said:

You can click on the gift that you have that you have sent, you have the option of Make private / public and delete.

Qw4s59.png

you didn't understand  i mean gift u already have and  you want to delete not the one you will send

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, ider said:

you didn't understand  i mean gift u already have and  you want to delete not the one you will send

In the above explain, you can remove the gif from your account with that option

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, ider said:

I think could be useful adding an option to delete or hide the gift of someone we don't want to be seen in our gift list.

He pretty much understand it.

11 hours ago, S0NIC said:

Qw4s59.png

--------------------------------------

11 hours ago, ider said:

Till now just changing the id but imagine if is short id all gift i have will go to the person that i sell my ID that's why u suggest this option.

Once you delete your entire account to sell your ID you will lose all your gifts, marriage/bff, etc.. so i don't know how you will be able to save your gifts.

Maybe if there's an option to transfer your gifts to another account that would be a good idea.

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, ider said:

@S0NIC already said this option exists.

37 minutes ago, 6 said:

He pretty much understand it.

Once you delete your entire account to sell your ID you will lose all your gifts, marriage/bff, etc.. so i don't know how you will be able to save your gifts.

Maybe if there's an option to transfer your gifts to another account would be a good idea.

Note: Even if you delete the account, the gifts remain logged in, whoever buys the login will have the gifts. Nothing is lost. :$ xD
This is already a new idea.
Just seeing you to write something like that, he upstairs wrote it differently, his idea was to remove the gifts and hide, how can people give their opinion if there is a real idea out of 5 messages.

Yes gift transfer can be good. Now i support this idea xD
Yes Good Idea - .............

@ider 
Now you can change the idea, if it's really what bella said, you can add this infomation, which is not written above.
About gift transfer.
People who come to have an idea about what the idea is. xD(hippo)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, 6 said:

i know if you just change the id gift keep on the id you had. example i have like 30 gift which are when ares owned the id XD