Sign in to follow this  
pandachu

"Account Held. You Cannot Buy."

Question

So, I just got my account back earlier today and out of sheer curiosity, I wanted to see how much xats and days were because I was considering buying. When I clicked on the "get xats" button in a chat, I got a message on the site saying "Account held. You cannot buy." Does anyone know why this may be because I've never bought xats or days before, I was given them once a few years ago, but never bought them myself, so I'm not sure what the issue could be.. Help?

2 answers to this question

Hello,

If you receive system problem 25/55, it means your account is held indefinitely (likely due to inactivity). This hold, designed for security purposes, prevents every type of transaction on your account.

You can create a support ticket in the Account Block department to ask for more information about the hold. You do NOT need to be a paid user or logged in to create this ticket. See xat.wiki/ticket for more details on creating tickets. Also, please ensure your ticket subject is 5 words or more. Within the ticket message, please explain your situation, as you have done here. 

From a quick query, it does appear that you have a transfer block. You will want to follow the instructions posted by Crow to resolve this.

If you run into any issues when trying to get a support request in, feel free to send me a message and I'll help you out.