¿what makes you happy?

Joshe

• Advanced Members

jAsVhg.jpg

Hi everyone 

Today I'm going to start this topic with the objective of knowing the things that make you happy and thus to know us even more.

Tips:

Say one thing that makes you happy

Objective:

Put into practice so that each day can apply it in a different way in your life

Note: They can comment similar images

Example:  Eating together my colleagues 

qfl21u.jpg

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

when i'm playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Yugi the Destiny and yugi says "Ah, Just the card I've been waiting for!" and then I can predict what he drew because IT'S ALWAYS SUMMONED SKULL 

XeR1JaD.png 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, oj said:

when i'm playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Yugi the Destiny and yugi says "Ah, Just the card I've been waiting for!" and then I can predict what he drew because IT'S ALWAYS SUMMONED SKULL 

XeR1JaD.png 

It's time to duel! Can we play? I can summon Dark Magician Girl 

• Advanced Members
Hace 3 horas, Bau dijo:

¡Todo! :$(hippo)

You always want to be mysterious.

3 hours ago, Zed said:

grosero con peopels

That's good to know

6 hours ago, Guppy said:

Russell Westbrook

That's great too I like to see him playing, mine is Lebron James

5 hours ago, oj said:

cuando estoy jugando Yu-Gi-Oh! Poder del Caos: Yugi Yugi el destino y dice "Ah, sólo la tarjeta que he estado esperando!" y luego puedo predecir lo sacó porque siempre es Summoned Skull 

XeR1JaD.png 

I still remember that I really like to see it

6 hours ago, Lunala said:

Drama on xat 

So you are very dramatic 

• Volunteers

My answer is xat! I love the website and everything about it. I've grown up with it, through the good times and the bad, and I've had so many life-defining experiences there, from the comfort of my own bedroom, which have shaped me as a person. I've learned so much through visiting it, and I'm still learning – it's only in the last year that I've developed my writing skills through posting on the forum; in the last six months that I've taught myself wiki syntax through editing their wiki articles; and in the last two months that I've taught myself how to help users on Help chat.

More importantly, I've met some truly amazing people that I honestly wouldn't have found elsewhere, and I've made some great memories. Of course, xat is no substitute for the outside world, and it shouldn't be treated as such. It can also be addicting and infuriating in equal amounts. But, for a shy person like myself, xat makes me feel like I'm part of a community. Some people may enjoy spending money on alcohol, cigarettes, fast food, video games, or whatever else makes them happy. Well, I spend money on what makes me happy too. Long live xat!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Crow said:

My answer is xat! I love the website and everything about it. I've grown up with it, through the good times and the bad, and I've had so many life-defining experiences there, from the comfort of my own bedroom, which have shaped me as a person. I've learned so much through visiting it, and I'm still learning – it's only in the last year that I've developed my writing skills through posting on the forum; in the last six months that I've taught myself wiki syntax through editing their wiki articles; and in the last two months that I've taught myself how to help users on Help chat.

More importantly, I've met some truly amazing people that I honestly wouldn't have found elsewhere, and I've made some great memories. Of course, xat is no substitute for the outside world, and it shouldn't be treated as such. It can also be addicting and infuriating in equal amounts. But, for a shy person like myself, xat makes me feel like I'm part of a community. Some people may enjoy spending money on alcohol, cigarettes, fast food, video games, or whatever else makes them happy. Well, I spend money on what makes me happy too. Long live xat!

I can also say the same, I like that you can share this with us here, I could understand a little or know something about you.
I like this.

Without a doubt xat has been a great experience

• Advanced Members

Well said @Crow.

What makes me happy? I'd say watching tv series/animes (e.g. one piece) i love, funny videos, funny movies (e.g. jump street), people i can laugh with.

Happiness? Know who you are, know what u want, become what u want.

I'd also consider maslow's hierarchy of needs:

s9y5nYddTp2MsZfez6QWVw.jpeg

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Well, there are a few things that make me happy :d:

• Saying hello to the neighbourhood cats 
  • Trying out some tasty new recipes
  • Having a swell old time with friends
  • Bathing in the blood of my enemies
  • Listening to some relaxing music

What a nice post!

• Award 2