Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
TheBlizWiz

Chromebook: Can't Click Anything, Crashes Often, etc

Question

Hi all.

 

I'm on Chromebook, and since they removed about:plugins, I don't know how to fix my issues. I can't click on anything, including the chat box, and in order to type I have to click an emoji and then delete it. I've reset my computer, reset the license files both in my history and my Flash Content Settings. I can't contact the help chat because all the extra crap each user has crashes Xat. It also requires after reloading that every other tab be authenticated to run the Flash plugin.

 

Does anyone know what to do? >_>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hello!

 

Sorry to hear about your experiences.

 

On 2017-6-11 at 0:16 AM, TheBlizWiz said:

I can't click on anything, including the chat box, and in order to type I have to click an emoji and then delete it.

 

There was a recent bug affecting xat, caused by the newest flash player version (26). This problem has now been fixed:

 

On 2017-6-11 at 0:16 AM, TheBlizWiz said:

I can't contact the help chat because all the extra crap each user has crashes Xat.

 

I reported the Chromebook crashing issue (e.g. on busy chats) directly to admins on the 13th March, but didn't receive a reply. Perhaps the only solution (and this isn't practical, I know) is to wait until xat upgrades their chats to html5. Unless someone knows otherwise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, TheBlizWiz said:

Hi all.

 

I'm on Chromebook, and since they removed about:plugins, I don't know how to fix my issues. I can't click on anything, including the chat box, and in order to type I have to click an emoji and then delete it. I've reset my computer, reset the license files both in my history and my Flash Content Settings. I can't contact the help chat because all the extra crap each user has crashes Xat. It also requires after reloading that every other tab be authenticated to run the Flash plugin.

 

Does anyone know what to do? >_>

 

You have to update your adobe flash player, this happens when you do not have a required update and causes you to have lag when typing

Try to use another browser that is more stable for use.

 

Right click on the chat window then click on search for updates and you will be sent to the adobe flash player page and download the latest version

 

Now you can access the adobe flash plugins with:

1º To see the information of its adobe flash: uses: chrome://flash
2º To view and enable the functions of the plugins as adobe flash: chrome://flags

 

These are possible solutions to your problem.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.