Update power - Noaudies

Bau

Would be nice to add to the actual noaudies power.

It could have a option to tick if you wish to disable bump sound or no. sometimes im playing a game or something and people starts bumping and im like could you leave me alone pls? (toj) 

• Advanced Members

Interesting but I do not really agree if this would be useful.

But adding:

Update with the functions of: Choose which chat sounds to deactivate, such as private message, private chat, hugs sounds etc and this from the power bump

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

@S0NIC Sound off For messages already exist.
I do not understand what you mean by adding more sound hug functions , private chat private message. xD
It does not bother me anything except bump. heavybreathing.gif
That's why we gave this suggestion, not to complicate things, it's simple to turn on and off the sound from the bump with help to the power of noaudies.
Anything paid in xats, even if someone sends something like this can send 10? Or 100 or 1000 after it ends xats or gets tired, but bump is free and all people abused by bump power....
sign0020.gif

• Advanced Members

2 hours ago, Bau said:

@ S0NIC ya existen sonido se interrumpe mensajes.
No entiendo lo que quiere decir añadiendo más funciones abrazo de sonido, chat privado de mensajes privados. xD
No me molesta nada más que chocar. heavybreathing.gif
Es por eso que hemos dado esta sugerencia, no complicar las cosas, es fácil de activar y desactivar el sonido del golpe con la ayuda del poder de noaudies.
Cualquier cosa pagada en XATS, incluso si alguien envía algo como esto puede enviar 10? O 100 o 1000 después de que termine XATS o se cansa, pero protuberancia es gratis y no todas las personas objeto de abuso por el poder bache ....
sign0020.gif

I mean turn off options By our selection:  

When we receive a message
When send screen
When kicks
Power off the sounds that annoy us because we do not all bother us.

Choose which chat sound we want to deactivate

@Bau

• Award 1