DAILY TRIVIA CONTEST - WIN XATS/DAYS/POWERS!!!

Open a ticket under "Account Hold".

Write your problem in details, You do NOT need to be a paid user to open a ticket under "Account hold".

*DO NOT INCLUDE personal information e.g. passwords, telephone or address**
**  Write your Problem in English Only.

*** Please do Include your Registered Id & Registered Username on xat

**** For more details or difficulties faced visit xat.com/Help to resolve your difficulties  (best guys ever always help you to resolve your problem !).

IMP : Tickets can take a long time to be answered ,please be patient xat is doing its Best to Help you out. ;) 

direct

Hi all! Good luck to our question for today!

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi, how to change my registered name IMBELLABELLA to xIAMBELLA? :p

(Please read the question carefully)

Buy it from the shortname page, which is xat.com/shortname. If you're not sure what the price is for the shortname is, you can use the command !scn in a main chat to see how much the shortname would cost. If it is taken, then you need to make a ticket under shortnames and wait for the shortname to become available. Note, your previous reg. name will be over-written with the new shortname you buy. If you want to keep this shortname on a separate account, ask for a transfer from the main on to the alt. once you buy the shortname.

• Award 1

You should buy via xat.com/shortname, Short usernames (referred to as short names) are register names that you can purchase for xats. They are limited to 4-9 characters in length, as opposed to the free default register names that are created on registration, which are 10-18 characters long. Short names may contain numbers, but must start with a letter.

• Award 3

Thanks for your answers guys!

Congrats @LaFleur , @Marshall & @Queen_Sofia!(hug)

Thank you Marshall & Queen_Sofia for the additional information!

The prize will be given depends on your answer to the question.

Please contact me on chat to claim your prize. 

direct

Good day all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, how to set this  directas a default smiley back on my chat for my friends to use. What should i do?

get (gback)

assign (gback)

go to edit group

edit gscol > put in #cutiback

scroll down update 

boom ez pz right

• Award 1

you have to assign the power gback on your chat. To use Gback, type "#" followed by the back you want in the Gscol box. For example, if you want to use the cutiback smiley, type "#cutiback" in the Gscol box.

• Award 1

1) Acquire (gback) and (gscol)

2) Assign (gback) and (gscol) to your chatbox

3) Click on edit below your chat box

4) Enter your chat password

5) Click on Chat Settings

6) Enable Gscol 

7) In the Gscol box, type #cutiback

8) Save your changes

9) Wait 10 minutes for the update to go live

• Award 1

Thanks for your answers guys.8-)

I've decided to pick @Angelo as the winner as his post best answers my question.

Please contact me on chat to claim your prize.

direct

Good day everyone!

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello, how to get this Hammock animation as my chat background?

PA5vpHj.gif

you have to buy 8 summerflix powers and assign them to your chat. to assign the power type (summerflix) click on it then on assign.

• Award 1

Summerflix is a group power that allows you to add flix (animated backgrounds) to your chat.

The more Summerflix powers assigned, the more animations unlocked.

8 powers = HAMMOCK flix

Additional Info- 

1 power = BEACH flix

2 powers = SUN flix

4 powers = FAN flix

8 powers = HAMMOCK flix

16 powers = CRAB flix

• Thanks 2

To get this kind of bck effect u need have Summerflix power which is a Group power that allows you to add flix (animated backgrounds) to your chat.

The more your Summerflix powers assigned, the more animations unlocked.

So u need to assign ,8 powers = HAMMOCK flix.

Changing Flix settings

Effect: Choose which summer-themed flix animation to add to your chat. You can choose : Hammock.

Background: N/A.

Horizontal offset (%): Change how far left or right the flix is placed. Minimum value of -100 and maximum of +100.

Vertical offset (%): Change how far up or down the flix is placed. Minimum value of -100 and maximum of +100.

Scale (%): Change the size of the flix. Minimum value of 1 and maximum of 1000.

• Thanks 1

direct

Hi, how are you all doing?

I am sad to announce that our daily trivia contest will continue until Sunday and will be closed permanently. Unfortunately aside from not having much time to manage this i don't have an unlimited funds. :(

I'll post trivia questions tomorrow 'til Sunday.

• Award 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

direct

Hi everyone!

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I forgot my chat room's ( xat.com/xat219537679 ) password. How can i regain my mainownership? :(

Click the "Edit" button below your chat and enter the email address associated with your chat in the "Email" box. An email will be sent to reset your chat's password.

You can click on ”edit” at the bottom of the page and insert your email address so you can reset your password.