DAILY TRIVIA CONTEST - WIN XATS/DAYS/POWERS!!!

The person who is buying 550 days will receive the ”ok” message, and the person who has only 50 days will receive the ”not enough subscriber time!” message.

• Like 1

The person who is buying the 550 days from the other use will not be able to because it will display the error, "OK" for the user buying, and the other user will receive the error message, "Not enough subscriber time!". 

You get this error because you do not have enough days to cover the trade you are trying to complete. Given example this question, you're buying 550 days but the other user only has 50 and not 550. This will result in them getting this error. You can get more days or possibly xats in the situation to buy more days by going to the buy page or by clicking on the "Get xats" button located on the smiley bar of a chatroom. 

Not enough xats

This error means that you do not have enough xats to trade. For example, if you only have 550 xats but you are trying to trade 550 xats, you will get this error message. This means that you do not have the other 50 xats to cover what you are trying to trade. You can get more xats or days by going to xat.com and clicking the Store dropdown menu and then clicking "Buy xats days," or by clicking on the "Get xats" button located on the smiley bar of the chatroom.

Thanks for your answers guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The error message appears on both users:

EppkQDR.png  riNFdNK.png

Congrats @Bisha!

Please contact me at Help or Trade chat to claim your prize.

http://prntscr.com/fzjwc7

Have a nice day/night all!(hug)

direct

Hello, good day everyone!

We missed one day trivia yesterday so i'll be asking 3 separate questions today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applications that can be played in a private chat with another user? And applications that can be played in the main chat with everyone?

Applications that can be played in a pc with another user: chess, pool, 4 in a row

Applications that can be played in main chat with everyone: spacewar, matchrace, doodlerace, snakerace, switch, hearts, darts, zwhack

You can play, webcam, doodle, chess, 4 in a row, and pool with other users.

You can play, spacewar, snakerace, matchrace, doodlerace, hearts, zwhack, switch, and darts with everyone.

10 minutes ago, Bisha said:

Applications that can be played in a pc with another user: chess, pool, 4 in a row

Applications that can be played in main chat with everyone: spacewar, matchrace, doodlerace, snakerace, switch, hearts, darts, zwhack

Applications that can be played in main chat with everyone: spacewar, matchrace, doodlerace, snakerace, switch, hearts, darts, zwhack, shoot

• Like 1

PC with another user: chess, pool, Four in a row, doodle

Main chat with everyone: spacewar, matchrace, doodlerace, snakerace, switch, hearts, darts, zwhack, shoot

Thanks all for your answers!

Ans. source: xat.wiki/Category:Games

Congrats  @Bisha!

http://prntscr.com/fzjwwz

Have a nice day all!

direct

How's everyone day?

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A power that have to be type in all uppercase letters to use it's smiley and powers that have to be type in lowercase letters for the function to work.

Random (uc)

---

Away(lc)

Bump(lc)

Nameglow(lc)

Hat(lc)

Status(lc)

last try lmao

(i suppose its common sense that namegrad/wave/flag don't need to be listed since they require glow)

• Like 1

RANDOM (uppercase)

Bump, nameglow, hat, gline (smilies need to be lower case), link (links need to be lowercse to work), away, status (lowercase)

one more try xd

• Like 1

random.. (uppercase) 

bump.. nameglow.. status.. hat.. away.. gline.. link..  (lowercase)

classic(for  hats need a word lowercase and a word uppercase)

• Like 1

Random (upper)

Away(lower)

Bump(lower)

Nameglow(lower)

Hat(lower)

Status(lower)

Namegrad(lower)

Gline(lower)

Link(lower)

Nameflag(lower)

• Like 1

Thanks for all your answers!(cute)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats to @Phin

http://prntscr.com/fzy19p-due to me being held for 6 days i had asked my friend Abbie to transfer the prize.

https://prnt.sc/fzxw1s

I'll ask one more question soon before we close our trivia for today. (wailing)

• Like 1

direct

Are you all ready for our one last easy question?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My chat is popular and have 6 pools (wicked city, crazy point, etc.), why do pools appears when i have not assigned a rankpool and banpool power? :s