DAILY TRIVIA CONTEST - WIN XATS/DAYS/POWERS!!!

Thanks guys for your answers! :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i said ownership rank on the chat as in only owner rank on the chat otherwise i'd mention 'main-ownership' rank instead.

So my best two options are either buy the chat or have the main owner update the chat room to put the chat back to normal.

Congrats guys! (cute)

1st winner: @oj

2nd winner: @iRhea

Don't miss our next question later today! 8-)

direct

Good day everyone!!

Here's our first question for today. Good luck! 8-)

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I want to make my friend a co-main owner, how can i do it without giving my chat's password?

If you wish to make another main owner, you'll need to either give them the chat password, or the "Edit Later" link.

Note: We highly suggest against giving away your chat password, and you should always aim to give them the "Edit Later" link instead. This way, if you change your mind, you'll be able to easily reset the chat to revoke their main ownership.

• Like 2

If you want to make your friend co-main owner click on ”Edit Your Chat”, then on ”Extra Features...” Scroll down until you see ”To edit your chat box later:” copy the link and give it to your friend.

• Like 1

If you wish to make another main owner, you'll need to either give them the chat password, or the "Edit Later" link.

Note: We highly suggest against giving away your chat password, and you should always aim to give them the "Edit Later" link instead. This way, if you change your mind, you'll be able to easily reset the chat to revoke their main ownership. 

• Like 1

If you want to make someone co-main without giving the pastword  click on ”Edit Your Chat”, --> ”Extra Features...” --> ” edit  later:” copy the link and give it to him.

• Like 1

Thanks for your answers guys.

Congrats @Marshall

Please contact me at Help or Trade chat to claim your prize.

• Like 1

direct

Good day everyone! Are you ready to start our contest today?

Here's our first question...Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which powers are these from? :p

1. Lovehug_bird_hug.gif

2. Songkran_hug.gif

3. Mom_hug.gif

4. Boo_hug.gif

5. Tropicalxmashug1.gif

6. Ten_hippo_hug.gif

hugs w/codes of 'em

1 - lovehug => "/hugall bird"

2- songkran => "/hug sk"

3- mom => "/hug stork"

4- boo => "/hug boo"

5-tropicalxmas => "/hug shark"

6- ten => "/hug hippo" 

• Like 1

1  lovehug - /hugall bird

2 songkran  -   /hug sk

3 mom -  /hug stork

4 boo -   /hug boo

5  tropicalxmas   -   /hug shark

6- ten -   /hug hippo

• Like 1

Thanks for you answers guys! 

Congrats @oj for winning today!

Please contact me at Help or Trade chat to claim your prize.

direct

Good weekend everyone!!! How are you doing this weekend?8-)

We have our special weekend contest again means we no win 1 skip 1 :p

To start our trivia contest today, here's our first question....Good luck!

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I want to turn off tickle on my account but i get this error 37, it's asking me a code but I don't know what code to enter. :s

What should i do? :( 

(Give every possible/alternative solutions)

To disable authentication,

go to xat's login page and login successfully.

Select the last drop-down menu and set it to "OFF (not authenticated)".

This will also disable tickle power.

and then make a ticket at http://xat.com/ticket Under "Lost Auth" and request that you want your Token code reset.

• Like 1

E37 - Enter authenticator code to verify request to disable Account Authentication.

Check your device and enter the authenticator code given inside of the application.

If you lose your phone or don't have access to enter the Token code,

Make a ticket at http://xat.com/ticket Under "Lost Auth" and request that you want your Token code reset.

• Like 1

To enable authentication, go to the login page, and login successfully. Click the third drop down menu and turn authentication to "ON (authenticated)". Enabling this will now lead you to a page with a QR code. You can scan the barcode by pressing the “Scan a barcode” option using the Google Authenticator app or browser extensions located below. You should receive a 6 digit code that you can then enter into the “Enter authenticator code” section on the xat login. The authenticator application generates a new 6 digit token code every 30 seconds. Ensure that you tick *Check to save token on this PC for 30 days.* If this is not ticked, it will ask for a new authentication code every time you login to your xat account.

Note that, when you enable Google Authenticator, it is recommended for you to print the page with the code given. This will help you add it again in case you lose your authenticator code.

This might be because the time on your Google Authenticator app is not synced correctly.

To make sure that you have the correct time:

On Android:

1. Go to the main menu on the Google Authenticator app

2. Click Settings

3. Click Time correction for codes

4. Click Sync now

On the next screen, you will be confirmed whether time has been synced, and you should now be able to use your verification codes to log in. Syncing will only affect the internal time of your Google Authenticator app, not the one in your device's settings.

On iOS:

1. Go to the iPhone Settings app (your phone settings area)

2. Select General

3. Select Date & Time

4. Disable the Set Automatically option and re-enable again

5. Reboot your device

• Like 1

E37 - Enter authenticator code to verify request to disable Account Authentication.

You can also open a new tab, re-login and 

Scroll down to Security settings

["Only allow access with xat account authentication - Access free TICKLE power (days required)"]

and set it to "OFF (not authenticated)"     

This will disable the tickle power.

• Like 1

Also, here are what to do if you get errors for the codes:

Q. I get a clock error.

A. Please check the clock on your device and ensure that your time is set correctly. If the problem still occurs re-scan the bar code or re-enter the time-based code.

Q. Incorrect authenticator code.

A. Make sure the time on your phone is set correctly and enter the token then displayed on your phone.

Q. What happens if I lose my phone or don't have access to enter the Token code?

A. Make a ticket at http://xat.com/ticket Under "Lost Auth" and request that you want your Token code reset.

Q. I get "Login requires authenticator code."

A. Check your device and enter the authenticator code given inside of the application.

Q. If I switch phones, how will I get this to work on my new one?

A. If you change phones, you need to use the page you printed out and add the account QR code/time-based code to the application again. You can also turn off authenticator and turn it back on and use the new code.

Q. My Google Authenticator codes aren't working.

This might be because the time on your Google Authenticator app is not synced correctly.

To make sure that you have the correct time:

On Android:

2. Click Settings

4. Click Sync now

On the next screen, you will be confirmed whether time has been synced, and you should now be able to use your verification codes to log in. Syncing will only affect the internal time of your Google Authenticator app, not the one in your device's settings.

On iOS:

2. Select General

3. Select Date & Time

5. Reboot your device

(as a previously said before.) This is a follow up to my question above.

• Like 1

Incorrect authenticator code.

A. Make sure the time on your phone is set correctly and enter the token then displayed on your phone.

B.- Create a ticket at http://xat.com/ticket under the "Lost Auth" department and request that your Token code be reset.

On Android:

2. Click Settings

4. Click Sync now

On iOS:

2. Select General

3. Select Date & Time

5. Reboot your device

• Like 1

Thank you guys for all your answers! (cute)

14 minutes ago, 6 said:

I want to turn off tickle on my account but i get this error 37, it's asking me a code but I don't know what code to enter. :s

What should i do? :( 

(Give every possible/alternative solutions)

I'm already on the login page and trying to disable the tickle(Authentication) :$ but i don't have the token code anymore to disable the authentication.

ANS: So i need to open a ticket in Lost Auth help topic and request to get my token code reset.

I need to make sure that the subject in ticket is 5 words or more, and if i keep getting an error that i'm unable to open a ticket i'll have to private message a volunteer on forum or on chat and ask help politely to open a ticket for me.

PS: If you're suggesting a user to open a ticket you must give a detailed instructions as much as possible because sometimes some users doesn't know how to open a ticket. :p

I've chosen OJ as the winner as his answer is close to the best solution i am looking for to my question. Congrats @oj

Please contact me at Help or Trade to claim your prize.

Don't miss our next question later today, i might post my next question in 6 hours or so or maybe less :$