xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

DAILY TRIVIA CONTEST - WIN XATS/DAYS/POWERS!!!

• Advanced Members

Good day everyone! Here's our first question for today...Good luck! :$

What are the special powers a moderator or owner can use to change the way that a kick affects a user?

• Advanced Members

Our last question for today...8-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When was the Errors article last edited and by who? (give the exact time and edit summary)

• Advanced Members

This page was last modified 22:03, 24 May 2017.

Edit by: Kyle.

System problem (65): Cannot send Jinx powers in main chat.

You cannot send /jinx or /jinxall in main chat. You must use both in a user's private chat.

ANGY (1331331)

• Advanced Members

Oops looks like we have a winner to our last question for today! direct Congrats @Kyle

Please contact me at chat Help to claim your prize.

Prize claimed.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Thank you all for participating in today's contest and yes this contest will continue until next week, so please keep up to our daily questions for your chance to win xats/powers prizes. :p

• Advanced Members
23 minutes ago, iMano said:

@Melon please see this https://screenpresso.com/=tfP7c < 

To games, this is allowed.
It's just like the topic, when you congratulate new moderators, volunteers, contributors....
When you just say congratulations.

It is not allowed when a topic of graphics is opened, and someone posts a picture, and someone else says nice congratulations.
It's just an example.
I think it must allow this, because it is not spam, we are the users that we are always active, and we must have these rights to congratulate them asking questions, etc

If I'm wrong, I ask for forgiveness.. (wailing)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

UPDATE: I would like everyone to remember NOT to SPAM the thread with ''congrats/congratulation'' or any any other unnecessary comments.

What commotion are we having here...

Okay to clear things here to you guys. Noticed that i actually didn't line this up on rules? This is just a reminder to make sure that the thread won't be spammed too much with ''congrats/congratulations or any unnecessary comments''. And remember this thread is not made to congratulate people, and as this is a daily contest i'd like to keep each pages neat as much as possible. Thank you.

If things aren't still clear to you please send me a private message here on forum or on the chat.

And now you created a discussion page which is not really a purpose of this contest, so i will be asking a vol or mod to kindly remove the messages above.

• Award 1

• Volunteers

I'd argue 'congratulations' posts fall under the following two forum guidelines:

General Forum Guidelines:

17. Make sure your replies are thoughtful, otherwise they may be seen as spam posts. Focus on post quality. Writing "good idea" or "nice suggestion" is not sufficient. You could simply give reputation by liking the post instead of writing short, mindless replies.

Contests and Events Section Guidelines:

6. Writing a simple "good luck" or "best wishes to everyone entering" is not sufficient for a reply. The community has deemed such replies to be not constructive, so they are not allowed.

Furthermore, @6 specified in her topic post that 'congratulations' replies aren't permitted, so it's fair to remove them. 

2 hours ago, Bau said:

To games, this is allowed.
It's just like the topic, when you congratulate new moderators, volunteers, contributors....
When you just say congratulations.

The difference is that these topics are deliberately created to congratulate / welcome people. 'Congratulations' is the expected response there (there may actually be nothing else to reply with). 

In @6's topic, a daily contest, 'congratulations' posts can be quite unnecessary and cluttering, despite their good intentions. Furthermore, we don't want people boosting their post counts by congratulating everyone. 

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

Hello good day everyone!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are the game applications that you can access by clicking "Games" at the left side of the chat and clicking on the game?  (Please name all of them)
Some game apps can be played in a private chat with another user, and some game apps can be played in the main chat with everyone.

Good luck!!! :p

• Advanced Members

I think other participants also should not assume that just because someone already posted an answer doesn't mean that it is correct or an exact answer to the question, you never know. So do not hesitate to post your answer guys. :$

• Advanced Members

Game apps which can be played in a private chat with an other user.

Chess

Shoot

4 in a row

Pool

Game apps which can be played in the main chat with everyone.

Spacewar

Matchrace

Doodlerace

Snakerace

Switch

Heart

Darts

Zwhack

Username + ID:   Fiona (81926573)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Congrats @Zed, our first winner for today. (cute)

Please contact me at chat Help or Trade to claim your prize.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 hours ago, ANGY said:

Spacewar, Matchrace, Doodlerace, Snakerace, Switch, Hearts, dardos, Zwhack, Músic, Chess, Shoot, 4 in row y pool. edit

ANGY (1331331)

I'm sorry dear but please be reminded to refer to our new rule on this contest. Once you post your answer your must not edit or change it to be fair with other participants.

So today you are disqualified to participate on the contest but you can still join by tomorrow, just make sure to follow the rules of this contest. Thanks!

Keep up to our last question later today, so if you didn't win yet you still have a chance to win later! :p

• Award 2