DAILY TRIVIA CONTEST - WIN XATS/DAYS/POWERS!!!

757 posts in this topic

direct

Hi everyone! How's your day been?

Here's our question for today...Good luck!

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I want a hammock animation background on my chat box, what do i do? how can i get it? :(

(Guides or step by step to do it?)

go to "edit your chat box "

assign  the power (flix) any flix power you wish to use its animation background   eg : Fairy , love winter .. )

just note more of a specific power you assign, the more animations become unlocked 

save changes and refresh  your chat 

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Flix

You first have to buy 8 summerflix powers then assign it on your chat. (Type (summerflix) on your chat, click on it, then on the assign button. Click on 'edit your chat' and then on 'extra features' scroll down until you see the power summerflix and check the box next to it and save it. The more summerflix you assign, more animations you unlock. Also, you can have only one flix power in use at a time.

2 people like this

power allows you to add flix (animated backgrounds) to your chat.

The more powers assigned, the more flixes you unlock, some of which have options.

1 power = SKELETON flix

2 powers = EYES flix

Options: 0-3 for different eyes.

4 powers = CAULDRON flix

8 powers = WITCH flix

16 powers = BLOOD flix

32 powers = HALLOWEEN flix

Options: 1 for no pumpkin in the flix.

Effect: Choose which horror themed flix animation to add to your chat. You can choose from: Skeleton, Eyes, Cauldron, Witch, Blood and Halloween.

Colors: Change the color of some flixes (not all of them are changeable). Example: r#g or FF00FF#0000FF. You can go to color-picker to find your own colors.

Horizontal offset (%): Change how far left or right the flix is placed. Minimum value of -100 and maximum of +100.

Vertical offset (%): Change how far up or down the flix is placed. Minimum value of -100 and maximum of +100.

Scale (%): Change the size of the flix. Minimum value of 1 and maximum of 1000.

Background: Change which horror-themed background to show on your chat. You can choose from: None, Moon, Web, Haunted, Graveyard, Horror and Halloween.

Option: Change pre-set details about certain flixes. Eyes has options 0-3 and Halloween has an option of 1.

direct

Good day everyone!!

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I bought xats 2 months ago in xat buy page using Paypal. :)
Today i bought xats again and i got an email about the successfull purchase but it's been 6 hours now
and i still did not receive my xats. Where's my xats and what should i do??? :'(

8 minutes ago, 6 said:

direct

Good day everyone!!

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I bought xats 2 months ago in xat buy page using Paypal. :)
Today i bought xats again and i got an email about the successfull purchase but it's been 6 hours now
and i still did not receive my xats. Where's my xats and what should i do??? :'(

First, Login and visit a chat room to see if your xats are there. If they are not, check your PayPal payment history to ensure that the purchase went through. If the purchase went through and you still don't have your xats, wait approximately 24 hours after the time of purchase and if you still don't have them after that, create a ticket in the "Payment Problems" help topic stating that you recently purchased xats and did not receive them.

1 person likes this

I won't wait for more answers. xD Thanks for giving the best answer to our question today. :$

Congrats @Unity!!

Please contact me at Help and Trade chat to claim your prize.

http://prntscr.com/fy49n7

1 person likes this

direct

Hey hi, everyone!!!

Are you ready to our question today?

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

When was Junior removed on the Volunteer page?
(Give the exact time and date, edit summary and removed by who)

21:06, 20 April 2017‎ Junior (No longer a Volunteer.)

Junior was removed on 20 April 2017 by himself.

23:06, 20 April 2017, "No longer a Volunteer.", Removed by Junior

21:02, 18 June 2017‎ Junior (talk | contribs)‎ . . (931 bytes) (-61)‎

No edit summary

1 person likes this

Thanks guys for your answers.

Congrats @oj!

Please contact me at Help or Trade chat to claim your prize.

Have a nice day all! (hug)

Mwahahha, you all posted the edit summary from whenever Junior removed Steven!

Pays off to be nosy and press that "prev" button ;) 

Congrats OJ

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Mwahahha, you all posted the edit summary from whenever Junior removed Steven!

Pays off to be nosy and press that "prev" button ;) 

Congrats OJ

ur darn right n thnx bb

direct

Good day all! Let's start our trivia contest today with our first question...Good luck!!!

''It's all about xat''.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1. What are all of the default xat links?

Bonus Q: What is the default xat link that is not intended to be made that redirects you to xat homepage?

(1 prize for each questions. :$)

First question: wiki, twitter, search, powers, trade, doodle, smilies, coins, buy, xats, gifts, subscriber, register, login

1 person likes this

(2) 

wiki page ( xat ) : xat.wiki/

facebook ( xatchats ) : xat.com/facebook

twitter ( xat ) : twitter.com/xat

buy ( xats ) : xat.com/buy 

xat.com/powers

the default xat link that is not intended to be made that redirects you to xat homepage 

i think could be xat.com/terms.html 

2 minutes ago, Bisha said:

First question: wiki, twitter, search, powers, trade, doodle, smilies, coins, buy, xats, gifts, subscriber, register, login

+ Facebook

wiki, ticket, facebook, twitter, search, powers, trade, doodle, smilies, coins, buy, xats, xavi, gifts, subscriber, register, login.

Bonus: constructor