DAILY TRIVIA CONTEST - WIN XATS/DAYS/POWERS!!!

• Advanced Members

direct

Hello all!

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi, i am told to wait out my 6 days hold but the held doesn't decrease. What should i do? :(

u will need to open ticket under account held 

wait till an answer and give them the req info ( ie: that you are held 6 days and don't want to decrease ) 

• Members

Open a ticket under "Account Hold".

Write your problem in details, You do NOT need to be a paid user to open a ticket under "Account hold".

*DO NOT INCLUDE personal information e.g. passwords, telephone or address**
**  Write your Problem in English Only.

*** Please do Include your Registered Id & Registered Username on xat

**** For more details or difficulties faced visit xat.com/Help to resolve your difficulties  (best guys ever always help you to resolve your problem !).

IMP : Tickets can take a long time to be answered ,please be patient xat is doing its Best to Help you out. ;) 

• Advanced Members

direct

Hi all! Good luck to our question for today!

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi, how to change my registered name IMBELLABELLA to xIAMBELLA? :p

(Please read the question carefully)

• Advanced Members

You should buy via xat.com/shortname, Short usernames (referred to as short names) are register names that you can purchase for xats. They are limited to 4-9 characters in length, as opposed to the free default register names that are created on registration, which are 10-18 characters long. Short names may contain numbers, but must start with a letter.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

direct

Good day all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, how to set this  directas a default smiley back on my chat for my friends to use. What should i do?

• Advanced Members

you have to assign the power gback on your chat. To use Gback, type "#" followed by the back you want in the Gscol box. For example, if you want to use the cutiback smiley, type "#cutiback" in the Gscol box.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

1) Acquire (gback) and (gscol)

2) Assign (gback) and (gscol) to your chatbox

3) Click on edit below your chat box

4) Enter your chat password

5) Click on Chat Settings

6) Enable Gscol 

7) In the Gscol box, type #cutiback

8) Save your changes

9) Wait 10 minutes for the update to go live

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

direct

Good day everyone!

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello, how to get this Hammock animation as my chat background?

PA5vpHj.gif

• Advanced Members

Summerflix is a group power that allows you to add flix (animated backgrounds) to your chat.

The more Summerflix powers assigned, the more animations unlocked.

8 powers = HAMMOCK flix

Additional Info- 

1 power = BEACH flix

2 powers = SUN flix

4 powers = FAN flix

8 powers = HAMMOCK flix

16 powers = CRAB flix

• Thanks 2

• Members

To get this kind of bck effect u need have Summerflix power which is a Group power that allows you to add flix (animated backgrounds) to your chat.

The more your Summerflix powers assigned, the more animations unlocked.

So u need to assign ,8 powers = HAMMOCK flix.

Changing Flix settings

Effect: Choose which summer-themed flix animation to add to your chat. You can choose : Hammock.

Background: N/A.

Horizontal offset (%): Change how far left or right the flix is placed. Minimum value of -100 and maximum of +100.

Vertical offset (%): Change how far up or down the flix is placed. Minimum value of -100 and maximum of +100.

Scale (%): Change the size of the flix. Minimum value of 1 and maximum of 1000.

• Thanks 1