DAILY TRIVIA CONTEST - WIN XATS/DAYS/POWERS!!!

• Advanced Members

direct

Hello! Here's our question today. Good luck!

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

How can i get this animation to my chat? What do i need to do?

942c329c42c26c9d0a353a557cbea11f.gif

• Advanced Members

direct

Good day all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made a new chat, i need users on my chat. What should i do? (tired)
How can i make my chat popular?

you should promote your chat 

How to promote it ?

Go to xat.com/promotion and promo it .

There is other way you can put your chat in your website by embed it or tell your friends family or anyone lol

• Advanced Members

-Make, or find someone who makes custom backgrounds for your chat to make it look more professional (way to attractive to users)

-Base your group's topics on something most people can re-late to. For example, http://xat.com/trade is a place where users can trade xat's currency, powers etc.

-Promote your chat group  xat.com/promotion (The price depends on the chat groups language)

-Tell to your friends for more users.

- Assign a lot of supporter power: Groups with the most supporters will appear at the top of the supported groups page

-You can also make contests

-Embed it on a popular website

• Award 1

• Wiki Editors

The most standard way to get more users into your chat is to make friends and advertise your chat to them. Making people aware of your chat, and its purpose, is essential for making your chat popular. Once you've done this, your friends may invite their own friends, and so forth. Make sure not to repeatedly advertise your chat around xat, however, as this may be considered bad etiquette by other users and chat group owners.

Another common way to gain popularity is via the use of "promotion". By using this service, you are able to trade xats or days in exchange for your chat to be displayed on xat's homepage for a limited amount of time. Alternatively, you can trade xats or days to promote your chat through banner ads, again for a limited time. Both options can attract users temporarily or even permanently, provided they enjoy your chat.

Here are some more tips to make your chat more appealing to new users:

• Use an attractive background.
  • Make friendly and respectable staff members.
  • Add a radio to your chat.
  • Embed a feature below your chat.
  • Customize your chat via the use of group powers.
  • Add a bot to your chat.
  • Make your group about a special topic that you are passionate about.
  • Put your chat on a website or social media page.
  • Choose descriptive tags for your group so that it can be found on search engines.

Source: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Owners_Guide#How_do_I_make_my_chat_more_popular.3F

• Award 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members

Thank you guys for all your answers (some late answers), much appreciated! :$

Congrats all! I've decided to pick you all as winners but i'll be giving your prizes depending on each answers you've posted. 8-)

Please contact me on the chat to claim your prizes.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

direct

Good weekend all!

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This power may get your chat blocked from xat page lists if this power is abused using on your chat?

• Award 1