DAILY TRIVIA CONTEST - WIN XATS/DAYS/POWERS!!!

• Volunteers
3 minutes ago, SlOom said:

Q1 : wiki twitter search powers doodle trade smilies register login buy coin xats subscriber gift coins smilie 

Q2: Construstor (solved apparently)

(hmm) 

+ facebook :'( if it's not too late to add it. :$ 

• Volunteers

xavi, wiki, twitter, facebook, search, power, powers, doodle, trade, smilie, smilies, smiley, register, login, buy, coin, coins, xats, subscriber, gift, spacewar, matchban, doodlerace, snakerace, switch, hearts, darts, zwhack

my last answer and i will give up 

smiley coins twitter facebook search powers doodle trade smilies smilie register login buy coin coins subscriber gift xavi wiki ticket Promote  spacewar, matchban, doodlerace, snakerace, switch, hearts, darts, zwhack

• Volunteers
2 minutes ago, SlOom said:

xavi, wiki, twitter, facebook, search, power, powers, doodle, trade, smilie, smilies, smiley, register, login, buy, coin, coins, xats, subscriber, gift, spacewar, matchban, doodlerace, snakerace, switch, hearts, darts, zwhack

matchrace ** not matchban :@ 

• Award 1

3 minutes ago, Zed said:

my last answer and i will give up 

smiley coins twitter facebook search powers doodle trade smilies smilie register login buy coin coins subscriber gift xavi wiki ticket Promote  spacewar, matchban, doodlerace, snakerace, switch, hearts, darts, zwhack

matchrace & power  >??

that's what i know about xat since 2011 :@:@ 

• Advanced Members

Thanks all who participated in today's contest! It was fun and much appreciated! 8-)

Congrats @LaFleur, our winner to Q2 and congrats @SlOom, our winner to Q1.

To all who participated and didn't win i still would like to give you a little prize.

Please contact me at Help or Trade chat to claim your prize.

Thanks all again and have a nice day all! (hug)

Thanks @Daniel for the help today!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

direct

Hello!! How's everyone's weekend?

Late or not too late here's our first question for today! Good luck

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You are buying 550 days and someone offered you 550 days but instead only had 50 days, when you and the other person press trade what error does it give to both of you?

• Members

Not enough xats

This error means that you do not have enough xats to trade. For example, if you only have 550 xats but you are trying to trade 550 xats, you will get this error message. This means that you do not have the other 50 xats to cover what you are trying to trade. You can get more xats or days by going to xat.com and clicking the Store dropdown menu and then clicking "Buy xats days," or by clicking on the "Get xats" button located on the smiley bar of the chatroom.

• Advanced Members

Thanks for your answers guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The error message appears on both users:

EppkQDR.png  riNFdNK.png

Congrats @Bisha!

Please contact me at Help or Trade chat to claim your prize.

http://prntscr.com/fzjwc7

Have a nice day/night all!(hug)

• Advanced Members

direct

Hello, good day everyone!

We missed one day trivia yesterday so i'll be asking 3 separate questions today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applications that can be played in a private chat with another user? And applications that can be played in the main chat with everyone?

• Advanced Members

Applications that can be played in a pc with another user: chess, pool, 4 in a row

Applications that can be played in main chat with everyone: spacewar, matchrace, doodlerace, snakerace, switch, hearts, darts, zwhack

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Bisha said:

Applications that can be played in a pc with another user: chess, pool, 4 in a row

Applications that can be played in main chat with everyone: spacewar, matchrace, doodlerace, snakerace, switch, hearts, darts, zwhack

Applications that can be played in main chat with everyone: spacewar, matchrace, doodlerace, snakerace, switch, hearts, darts, zwhack, shoot

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

direct

How's everyone day?

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A power that have to be type in all uppercase letters to use it's smiley and powers that have to be type in lowercase letters for the function to work.