DAILY TRIVIA CONTEST - WIN XATS/DAYS/POWERS!!!

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, 6 said:

direct

Good day everyone!!

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I bought xats 2 months ago in xat buy page using Paypal. :)
Today i bought xats again and i got an email about the successfull purchase but it's been 6 hours now
and i still did not receive my xats. Where's my xats and what should i do??? :'(

First, Login and visit a chat room to see if your xats are there. If they are not, check your PayPal payment history to ensure that the purchase went through. If the purchase went through and you still don't have your xats, wait approximately 24 hours after the time of purchase and if you still don't have them after that, create a ticket in the "Payment Problems" help topic stating that you recently purchased xats and did not receive them.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

direct

Hey hi, everyone!!!

Are you ready to our question today?

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

When was Junior removed on the Volunteer page?
(Give the exact time and date, edit summary and removed by who)

• Advanced Members

Thanks guys for your answers.

Congrats @oj!

Please contact me at Help or Trade chat to claim your prize.

Have a nice day all! (hug)

• Advanced Members
19 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Mwahahha, you all posted the edit summary from whenever Junior removed Steven!

Pays off to be nosy and press that "prev" button ;) 

Congrats OJ

ur darn right n thnx bb

• Advanced Members

direct

Good day all! Let's start our trivia contest today with our first question...Good luck!!!

''It's all about xat''.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1. What are all of the default xat links?

Bonus Q: What is the default xat link that is not intended to be made that redirects you to xat homepage?

(1 prize for each questions. :$)

(2) 

wiki page ( xat ) : xat.wiki/

facebook ( xatchats ) : xat.com/facebook

twitter ( xat ) : twitter.com/xat

buy ( xats ) : xat.com/buy 

xat.com/powers

the default xat link that is not intended to be made that redirects you to xat homepage 

i think could be xat.com/terms.html 

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Bisha said:

First question: wiki, twitter, search, powers, trade, doodle, smilies, coins, buy, xats, gifts, subscriber, register, login

+ Facebook

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Bisha said:

First question: wiki, twitter, search, powers, trade, doodle, smilies, coins, buy, xats, gifts, subscriber, register, login

facebook, xavi, spacewar, matchrace, doodlerace, snakerace, switch, hearts, darts, zwhack, xavi, music, forum .. :(:(:( 

facebook, wiki, twitter, search, powers, trade, doodle, smilies, coins, buy, xats, subscriber, register, login, xavi, gift youtube forum

q2  xat terms

• Advanced Members

I want a complete answer (ugh)

(either you only answer Q1 or only Q2 as long as you answer each question with a complete answer)

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

1k to whoever tells me why constructor is a link (swt);) 

add 1k prize from me for that question. :) 

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, Daniel said:

1k to whoever tells me why constructor is a link (swt) 

because keywords is an object and iby doing keywords["constructor"] it gets the object constructor which lets it go through the link thingy

got 1k from daniel that i didnt ss but trust me and 1k from bella https://i.imgur.com/MU805T9.png

• Award 1