DAILY TRIVIA CONTEST - WIN XATS/DAYS/POWERS!!!

• Advanced Members

system errors 25 26 33 55 56

if you're held wait for it to decrease

if it doesn't or you have another problem, make a ticket under "account block"

if you...

become a victim of Phishing

buy xats

:( 

system errors

if ur held you should waut for ur held to be decrease

if u get other problem open ticket under account block 

else ?

• Advanced Members

Errors:  (block all outgoing and incoming transfers and trades)

System problem (55): Your account is held indefinitely. Blocks all outgoing trades and transfers.

System problem (33): Temporary transfer hold. Blocks only outgoing transfers and trades.

If your account has been torch you also have this errors:

System problem (26): The recipient of your transfer has a transfer block

System problem (25): Multiple features have been disabled due to breaking terms of service or security.

System problem (56): The recipient of your transfer has a transfer block.

System problem (32): Cannot buy power(s) because all account transactions are suspended. 

If you have these errors, you need to open a ticket under department account block.

Reason: failure to comply with xat's terms of service will result in your account being torched and/or deleted. 

You can read the terms here: http://xat.wiki/terms

• Volunteers

Errors that mean you have a transfer block that blocks BOTH outgoing and incoming transfers:

System problem 11: Cannot delete account due to transfer block. This occurs when a user is trying to delete their account. A ticket must be created under Help Topic "Account Block" to fix this error.

System problem 25: Multiple features have been disabled due to breaking terms of service or security. This occurs due to breaking the terms of service, The user may open a ticket under "Account Block" to investigate why this was applied to their account.

System problem 30: You cannot buy powers. This error occurs when a user is attempting to buy powers from the store.  A ticket will need to be opened under Help Topic "Account Block" to have this error solved.

System problem 32: Cannot buy power(s) because all account transactions are suspended. This also occurs when a user is trying to buy powers however their account transactions are suspended. A ticket under Help Topic "Account Block" is needed to solve this error.

System problem 55: Your account is held indefinitely. Blocks all outgoing trades and transfers. This is due to breaking the terms of service or can also be due to being inactive and xat has applied this for security reasons. A ticket must be created under "Account Block" Help Topic to solve this error.

A temporarily hold only blocks outgoing transfers and could receive errors such as system problem 12 and 33. If the hold doesn't decrease, then a ticket will need to be created under the "Account Hold" Help Topic.

Users transferring to users with account blocks, will receive errors such as system problem 26 and system problem 56. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

qhJGrFy.png

Thank you all for your answers, it's much appreciated. :)

I've chosen @Lemona as the winner as her answers best explains to my questions. Congrats!

Please contact me at Help or Trade chat to claim your prize.

http://prntscr.com/fw68bw

Thanks again to all who participated in today's contest! :p

Until tomorrow again, keep up with our daily trivia contest. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Good day all! 

direct

Here's our first question for today...good luck!!

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I have an ID i want to register but i am getting this error e51, I'm told to open a ticket but i don't know how. :s

(Please give me an exact answers) 

• Advanced Members

To create a ticket, go to https://util.xat.com/support/open.php. You do not have to be a paid user to open a ticket under "Lost Access"

If you are logged in, your xat ID will automatically be shown in the "xat username" form. If you cannot login, you can simply enter the email address associated with your xat account on the form. However, some topics require you to be logged in (view table below). In this case, you can open a ticket on an alternate account. To learn how to make an alternate account, read the New ID article.

In the next field, type your xat.com password for the corresponding username. Under the "Help Topic" field, select a topic from the dropdown menu related to your issue. In this case, "Lost Access" to have it fixed. Remember to include the ID you tried to register.

Once this is complete, enter the subject for the ticket (ex: I am locked out of my account). Ensure that your subject is at least 5 words.

The final field (Message) is for explaining the issue you are having, or what you need help with. An example would be, "I am locked out of my ID 12345678, please update my location." You need to put a descriptive explanation of the problem you're having. If you are locked out, include any details that will help to verify that you are the account holder. These details might include your old IP address, the account name and ID number, the number of xats/days on your account, internet provider, previous location, etc.

Then click “Open Ticket” and wait patiently for a response. You will be emailed when you receive one.

• Award 1

• Members

The ID has been registered before or was deleted (email reused) and can no longer be registered.

A ticket must be made using an existing account under "Lost Access" to have this fixed. Remember to include the ID you tried to register.

• Members

To create a ticket, go to https://util.xat.com/support/open.php.

If you are logged in, your xat ID will automatically be shown in the "xat username" form. If you cannot login, you can simply enter the email address associated with your xat account on the form. However, some topics require you to be logged in (view table below). In this case, you can open a ticket on an alternate account. To learn how to make an alternate account, read the New ID article.

In the next field, type your xat.com password for the corresponding username. Under the "Help Topic" field, select a topic from the dropdown menu related to your issue

Once this is complete, enter the subject for the ticket (ex: I am locked out of my account). Ensure that your subject is at least 5 words.

The final field (Message) is for explaining the issue you are having, or what you need help with. An example would be, "I am locked out of my ID 12345678, please update my location." You need to put a descriptive explanation of the problem you're having. If you are locked out, include any details that will help to verify that you are the account holder. These details might include your old IP address, the account name and ID number, the number of xats/days on your account, internet provider, previous location, etc.

Then click “Open Ticket” and wait patiently for a response. You will be emailed when you receive one.

If helpful new information arises during the meantime, or if you forgot to include something within the message, you may reply to your own ticket.

You are permitted only one open ticket per account. If you already have an open ticket, but require another one, you may reply to the existing ticket with information regarding the issue you are having, making sure to mention that it is a seperate issue, or you can contact a Volunteer and they can open another ticket for you.

Please note: you must be a PAID USER to open a ticket under some help topics (view table below). A paid user is considered as someone who has bought xats from the xat buy (xat.com/buy) page.

If you are not a paid user, you may go to https://xat.com/support and register on the forum (Top Right > Sign Up). Then, you may ask a question in the general support section. Or, you can ask a question on the help (xat.com/help) chat.

This will show your xat username with a message saying "Authentication Required". Enter your xat password and you will be lead to a list of your existing tickets (see example 3):

Select the ticket you would like to view. Here, you can either respond if your problem is not solved or if you still have any questions. If you feel that your ticket was fully answered, then the ticket is complete.

Another way you can check an existing ticket is through your email. You should have received an email from xat regarding a response to your ticket. Simply click the link provided in the email to access your ticket. Ensure you are checking the email associated to the xat account you created the ticket on.

Ticket Volunteers

To see a list of the current ticket volunteers, see the volunteers page.

• Advanced Members

Hello Dear User (hug),

Your Error 51 means this: 

E51 - The ID has been registered before or was deleted (email reused) and can no longer be registered.

You need to open a ticket under Lost Access, you can send the ticket in an alternative account (if you are logged in you don't need to register again)

1. Go to xat.com/ticket
  2. Open new ticket
  3. Choose 'Lost Access' 
  4. The Subject must be five or more words, in this case ''I got e51 when I'm trying to do login''  
  5. Message: explain the issue are you having,'
  6.  Open ticket.

Please: Remember to include the ID you tried to register

If you have problems with open your ticket,

-Ensure that your subject is at least 5 words:

-Problems with flash player, check here: xat.wiki/fp

-Relogin: delete cookies and cache and try again.

(swt) 

• Award 2

• Members

Lost access (password and email or access to email) "Lost Access" 
If you lost access to your account by losing your password or email. Or you have lost access to your email. 
This form does NOT require payment user: D 
1-Login to http://xat.com/ticket 
2 -Click on Open New Ticket 
3-Help Topic mark: "Lost Access" 
4-Subject: Please help I've lost access to my account 
5-Message: Hi, I've lost access to the email of my xat account. I can not even login and I can not recover it.Can you please help me? NAME HE ID FROM YOUR LOGIN 
Please do what you can. Thank you!

• Advanced Members

Thanks guys for your answers!

Sometimes, you don't really have to post an answers that is too long, a short and descriptive answer would do and avoid mentioning solutions that isn't necessary otherwise it would only confuse the user that is in need of help.

Example answer: (Lost Access department requires the user to be logged in in opening a ticket) (The user is trying to register the ID and not trying to login)

If you are logged in on an account, use the account to open a ticket under Lost Access help topic to get the error fixed.

Ensure that the subject in ticket is 5 words or more and explain the issues you are having in the message box.

Once you have send your ticket, wait for response and check your email daily for ticket mail notification.

(If the user don't have an account, the user must create a temporary account first to use in opening a ticket.)

An example in creating a tickethttps://prnt.sc/fwh6t5

Congrats @oj!

2nd winner: @Fiona congrats!

Please contact me at Help or Trade chat to claim your prize.

http://prntscr.com/fwhpqb

OJ has yet to claim his prize.

Thanks again to all who participated in today's contest! Have a good weekend all! (hug)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

QvEhERg.png

Hello, good day all!

Here's our first question for today...Good luck!

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I made a new chat, how i can change my chat's name? And i want to delete my old chat, what should i do?

• Advanced Members

You are only able to change the case of a chat's name, ex: "austin" to "Austin"

This can be done by clicking the "edit" button on your chat's page or going to http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/editgroup.php?GroupName=YOUR_CHAT

Change the case, and then click Save Changes

You are not able to delete a chat

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

direct

Hi everyone! How's your day been?

Here's our question for today...Good luck!

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I want a hammock animation background on my chat box, what do i do? how can i get it? :(

(Guides or step by step to do it?)

• Advanced Members

You first have to buy 8 summerflix powers then assign it on your chat. (Type (summerflix) on your chat, click on it, then on the assign button. Click on 'edit your chat' and then on 'extra features' scroll down until you see the power summerflix and check the box next to it and save it. The more summerflix you assign, more animations you unlock. Also, you can have only one flix power in use at a time.

• Award 2

• Members

power allows you to add flix (animated backgrounds) to your chat.

The more powers assigned, the more flixes you unlock, some of which have options.

1 power = SKELETON flix

2 powers = EYES flix

Options: 0-3 for different eyes.

4 powers = CAULDRON flix

8 powers = WITCH flix

16 powers = BLOOD flix

32 powers = HALLOWEEN flix

Options: 1 for no pumpkin in the flix.

Effect: Choose which horror themed flix animation to add to your chat. You can choose from: Skeleton, Eyes, Cauldron, Witch, Blood and Halloween.

Colors: Change the color of some flixes (not all of them are changeable). Example: r#g or FF00FF#0000FF. You can go to color-picker to find your own colors.

Horizontal offset (%): Change how far left or right the flix is placed. Minimum value of -100 and maximum of +100.

Vertical offset (%): Change how far up or down the flix is placed. Minimum value of -100 and maximum of +100.

Scale (%): Change the size of the flix. Minimum value of 1 and maximum of 1000.

Background: Change which horror-themed background to show on your chat. You can choose from: None, Moon, Web, Haunted, Graveyard, Horror and Halloween.

Option: Change pre-set details about certain flixes. Eyes has options 0-3 and Halloween has an option of 1.

• zw featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

direct

Good day everyone!!

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I bought xats 2 months ago in xat buy page using Paypal. :)
Today i bought xats again and i got an email about the successfull purchase but it's been 6 hours now
and i still did not receive my xats. Where's my xats and what should i do??? :'(