DAILY TRIVIA CONTEST - WIN XATS/DAYS/POWERS!!!

• Advanced Members

direct

Good day everyone!!

Here's our first question for today. Good luck! 8-)

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I want to make my friend a co-main owner, how can i do it without giving my chat's password?

• Advanced Members

If you want to make your friend co-main owner click on ”Edit Your Chat”, then on ”Extra Features...” Scroll down until you see ”To edit your chat box later:” copy the link and give it to your friend.

• Award 1

• Members

If you wish to make another main owner, you'll need to either give them the chat password, or the "Edit Later" link.

Note: We highly suggest against giving away your chat password, and you should always aim to give them the "Edit Later" link instead. This way, if you change your mind, you'll be able to easily reset the chat to revoke their main ownership. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

If you want to make someone co-main without giving the pastword  click on ”Edit Your Chat”, --> ”Extra Features...” --> ” edit  later:” copy the link and give it to him.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

direct

Good day everyone! Are you ready to start our contest today?

Here's our first question...Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which powers are these from? :p

1. Lovehug_bird_hug.gif

2. Songkran_hug.gif

3. Mom_hug.gif

4. Boo_hug.gif

5. Tropicalxmashug1.gif

6. Ten_hippo_hug.gif

hugs w/codes of 'em

1 - lovehug => "/hugall bird"

2- songkran => "/hug sk"

3- mom => "/hug stork"

4- boo => "/hug boo"

5-tropicalxmas => "/hug shark"

6- ten => "/hug hippo" 

• Advanced Members

direct

Good weekend everyone!!! How are you doing this weekend?8-)

We have our special weekend contest again means we no win 1 skip 1 :p

To start our trivia contest today, here's our first question....Good luck!

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I want to turn off tickle on my account but i get this error 37, it's asking me a code but I don't know what code to enter. :s

What should i do? :( 

(Give every possible/alternative solutions)

To disable authentication,

go to xat's login page and login successfully.

Select the last drop-down menu and set it to "OFF (not authenticated)".

This will also disable tickle power.

and then make a ticket at http://xat.com/ticket Under "Lost Auth" and request that you want your Token code reset.

• Advanced Members

E37 - Enter authenticator code to verify request to disable Account Authentication.

Check your device and enter the authenticator code given inside of the application.

If you lose your phone or don't have access to enter the Token code,

Make a ticket at http://xat.com/ticket Under "Lost Auth" and request that you want your Token code reset.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

E37 - Enter authenticator code to verify request to disable Account Authentication.

You can also open a new tab, re-login and 

Scroll down to Security settings

["Only allow access with xat account authentication - Access free TICKLE power (days required)"]

and set it to "OFF (not authenticated)"     

This will disable the tickle power.

• Award 1

• Members

Incorrect authenticator code.

A. Make sure the time on your phone is set correctly and enter the token then displayed on your phone.

B.- Create a ticket at http://xat.com/ticket under the "Lost Auth" department and request that your Token code be reset.

On Android:

1. Go to the main menu on the Google Authenticator app

2. Click Settings

3. Click Time correction for codes

4. Click Sync now

On the next screen, you will be confirmed whether time has been synced, and you should now be able to use your verification codes to log in. Syncing will only affect the internal time of your Google Authenticator app, not the one in your device's settings.

On iOS:

1. Go to the iPhone Settings app (your phone settings area)

2. Select General

3. Select Date & Time

4. Disable the Set Automatically option and re-enable again

5. Reboot your device

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Thank you guys for all your answers! (cute)

14 minutes ago, 6 said:

I want to turn off tickle on my account but i get this error 37, it's asking me a code but I don't know what code to enter. :s

What should i do? :( 

(Give every possible/alternative solutions)

I'm already on the login page and trying to disable the tickle(Authentication) :$ but i don't have the token code anymore to disable the authentication.

ANS: So i need to open a ticket in Lost Auth help topic and request to get my token code reset.

I need to make sure that the subject in ticket is 5 words or more, and if i keep getting an error that i'm unable to open a ticket i'll have to private message a volunteer on forum or on chat and ask help politely to open a ticket for me.

PS: If you're suggesting a user to open a ticket you must give a detailed instructions as much as possible because sometimes some users doesn't know how to open a ticket. :p

I've chosen OJ as the winner as his answer is close to the best solution i am looking for to my question. Congrats @oj

Please contact me at Help or Trade to claim your prize.

Don't miss our next question later today, i might post my next question in 6 hours or so or maybe less :$

• Advanced Members

direct

How's everyone today?

Are you ready to our next question today?

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Which errors that gives you transfer block  (block all outgoing and incoming transfers and trades)? 
What could be the reasons why some users has this errors, and what to do to fix this errors?

Goodluck all!

System problem (33)

reason

Temporary transfer hold. Blocks only outgoing transfers and trades.

what should user do 

Wait out the duration of the hold and if the hold doesn't decrease,

then a ticket will need to be created under the "Account Hold" help topic

• Advanced Members

System problem (26): The recipient of your transfer has a transfer block.

System problem (56): The recipient of your transfer has a transfer block.

The recipient of your transfer is indefinitely held and a ticket must be created under Help Topic "Account Block".

System problem (55): Your account is held indefinitely. Blocks all outgoing trades and transfers.

A ticket must be created under "Account Block" Help Topic to solve this error.

System problem (33): Temporary transfer hold. Blocks only outgoing transfers and trades.

Wait out the duration of the hold and if the hold doesn't decrease, then a ticket will need to be created under the "Account Hold" Help Topic.

"xat Reserve Limit Exceeded"

This may occur after you buy xats and days. It is used to protect you from someone else getting into your account and giving them away. If you want a reserve reduction you can open a ticket and request it; otherwise, you must wait for the reserve to reduce. There is no guarantee that you will receive a reserve reduction if you open a ticket.

"Held"

The Held message occurs when your account has been held, which can be due to several reasons. Your account may have been detected to have become a victim of Phishing, and the hold was automatically put in place to protect your xats/days/powers. In this case, it will go away in a few days, which will allow enough time to let you restore your account and make sure the phisher can not take your xats/days/powers away.

(hmm)i feel like i'm missing things or did this wrong

• Advanced Members

System problem (26): The recipient of your transfer has a transfer block.

The recipient of your transfer is indefinitely held and a ticket must be created under Help Topic "Account Block".

System problem (55): Your account is held indefinitely. Blocks all outgoing trades and transfers.

System problem (25): Multiple features have been disabled due to breaking terms of service or security.

System problem (56): The recipient of your transfer has a transfer block.

System problem (33): Temporary transfer hold. Blocks only outgoing transfers and trades.

Wait out the duration of the hold and if the hold doesn't decrease, then a ticket will need to be created under the "Account Hold" Help Topic.

(swt)