DAILY TRIVIA CONTEST - WIN XATS/DAYS/POWERS!!!

• Advanced Members

One last try...

Error 44: Bad User ID. Please login and try again. To fix this error, simply login.

Error 50: Bad User ID. Sorry you can't register. The ID you are trying to register has already been registered. To fix this error, try logging in again. If you did not register the ID, follow the NewID guide to get another ID to register.

System Problem 10: Cannot register that ID. The ID you are trying to register has already been registered. To fix this error, try logging in again. If you did not register the ID, follow the NewID guide to get another ID to register.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

And the BIG BALLER AWARD goes to  @Unity, Congrats man!!!direct

FqL91kM.png

Please contact me at Help or Trade chat to claim your prize. 

Thank you all for your answers, it was fun and much appreciated. I hope you all have a good day! (hug)

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

direct

Hello, how are you all doing?!

To start our contest, here's our first question for today. Good luck!

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I want to delete  my xat account, i'm reserve of 6,666 xats. What can i do to delete my account?

• Advanced Members

You cannot delete an account with xats/days/powers or held on it.

You will need to wait for the reserve to reduce, then transfer the xats to another account and eventually delete your account.

• Award 1

You cannot delete an account with xats/days/powers or held on it.

You will need to wait for the reserve to reduce, then transfer the xats to another account and eventually delete your account

• Advanced Members

xat will only reduce/remove your reserve if it is an absurd amount which would leave you waiting a long period of time before all of your xats are available to be spent. Your reserve will also reduce over time, eventually leaving all your xats cleared and freely transferable.

Make a ticket under "Payment Problems" if you are paid user and ask for it to be removed or wait until your reserve is gone 

1 - Go to http://xat.com/login and login

2 - When it says LOGIN SUCCESSFUL scroll down and click the more button.

3 - Now you should see an option that says "Delete (your current username here)".

4 - Click that button and it should tell you to check your email.

5 - Use the link in your email to login and click the delete button once again.

• Advanced Members

Hello

You can't delete your account because you have reserve, you'll need to wait  wait for the reserve to reduce (5-50 xats max per day)

What is reserve?

Reserve is a restriction that is automatically added to your account when you use a non-guaranteeable payment method, such as Paypal and Skrill. When you get reserved, xat stops a portion of your xats from being transferred or being used in unbalanced trades (when the value you are giving away is much greater than what you are receiving).

Why do I have reserve?

You get reserved when using payment methods that are not "guaranteed payments" which means the payment can later be taken back (i.e. charge-backed). This is put in place to stop users from buying xats then giving them all away, making it harder for xat to track down these xats and get rid of them, and to stop the user from selling all of the xats for profit then taking back the payment. It also has the added benefit of some protection against Phishing.

Can I get rid of reserve?

xat will only reduce/remove your reserve if it is an absurd amount which would leave you waiting a long period of time before all of your xats are available to be spent. Your reserve will also reduce over time, eventually leaving all your xats cleared and freely transferable.

What can I do while reserved?

You can still use your xats, without restriction, on official features such as promotion, short names, and buying groups. You can also freely buy powers from xat's buy page. While reserved, you are capable of using the trade engine (see: Trading).

xat.wiki/reserve

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Thank you guys for your answer.

Congrats @LaFleur

Please contact me at chat Help or Trade to claim your prize.

Our next questions will be posted soon so please don't miss it guys!

• Advanced Members

direct

Are you ready to our next question?

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I am editing my chat to put rules and images under my chat. After i put the rules and images in the media box i clicked Save changes and 

then i clicked Previous Changes to see my edit. I want to edit again but i am getting an error **System problem try later. (1)** :s

What should i do?

System problem (1): Error when creating a group.

Complete the reCAPTCHA and accept the Terms of Service, and then try again.

To fix this all you had to do is do the captcha correctly this time and tickle the Terms box.

• Advanced Members

@Fiona That option fixed the the problem too or you could open your chat on a new tab and click Edit again.

Congrats @Fiona!

http://prntscr.com/fuiel3 - prize claimed

https://xat.com/web_gear/chat/editgroup.php?Restore=1 replacing Restore=1 by your Group name still gives you error.

http://prntscr.com/fuhsrb

UPDATE: @SlOom my bad, yes by GroupName=Chat Name Here  it's fixed too just as how you open your chat on a new tab.

I'm sorry and unfortunately i have only decided to pick one winner. Thanks you all for answers.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
1 minute ago, 6 said:

@Fiona That option fixed the the problem too or you could open your chat on a new tab and click Edit again.

Congrats @Fiona!

https://xat.com/web_gear/chat/editgroup.php?Restore=1 replacing Restore=1 by your Group name still gives you error.

http://prntscr.com/fuhsrb

?GroupName=Pokemongo .. and not ?Pokemongo ....

Example : https://xat.com/web_gear/chat/editgroup.php?GroupName=Pokemongo

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

direct

Hello good day everyone! 

Are you ready to our first easy question for today?

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I used to hangout on a chat 8 months ago with my friends i met on xat and i was given ownership rank on the chat.

Now when i came back to xat i see our chat empty and everything is black, it says too that the chat is for sale. 

What should i do to put back the chat to normal? :(

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

If by ownership you mean main owner

Click the "Edit" button below your chat and enter the chat's password. Then, click "Chat Box Settings" and select "Update & Get Code". This will regain your ownership and update your chat to avoid inactivity.

If by ownership rank you mean owner, have your friend do that 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Click the "Edit" button below your chat and enter the chat's password. Then, click "Chat Box Settings" and select "Update & Get Code". This will regain your ownership and update your chat to avoid inactivity.

To regain main ownership of your chat, you will need to click "Edit" below your chat, enter your chat password, and click the "Chat Box Settings" button. This will make you main owner again.

• Advanced Members

If you were given an ownership as in Main Ownership rank and you still know the password . 

go to edit enter the password submit .

go to chat box settings . and then go again to the chatroom and it will be back to normal 

And if by CO-Ownership rank . 

You have 2 choices . 

Either buy the room which you will need to provide an email address and it will send you a link along with a password

or Contact the Main owner to update the room .

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Thanks guys for your answers! :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i said ownership rank on the chat as in only owner rank on the chat otherwise i'd mention 'main-ownership' rank instead.

So my best two options are either buy the chat or have the main owner update the chat room to put the chat back to normal.

Congrats guys! (cute)

1st winner: @oj

2nd winner: @iRhea

Don't miss our next question later today! 8-)