DAILY TRIVIA CONTEST - WIN XATS/DAYS/POWERS!!!

• Advanced Members

E26 - Account not activated.

If the account is newly created, check the email associated with the account and click the activation link. If the account is not new, a ticket will need to be created using the email associated with the account to have this error fixed.

http://prntscr.com/ftvtv4

• Advanced Members

If the account is newly created, check the email associated with the account and click the activation link. If the account is not new, a ticket will need to be created using the email associated with the account to have this error fixed.

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Errors

• Volunteers

If you get the error E26 on login and you have newly created your account, you have to check your mails and click the activation link.

If you have created your account since long time, you have to open a ticket by using the email associated with the account to have the error fixed!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

E26 - The account is not activated. If the account was recently created, check the email associated with it, and click the activation link. If the account is not new, a ticket will have to be created using the email associated with the account to repair this error.

I just have to go to the email to activate my account by logging in again

• Advanced Members

First you go to the email address that you have used to register to xat.com and login . 

look for the email that has attached link for activation click the link and login your xat.com user and password that you registered and the account will be activated. 

If the account is not new , you would need to go to ticket https://util.xat.com/support/index.php and create a new ticket using the email address you have used for your xat registered account , under "account block" 

or If you are unable to create the ticket go to  https://forum.xat.com/forum/4-general-support/ open a new topic detailing what is going on and what is happening. 

and last option would be Messaging a volunteer via forum or pc an online volunteer on xatchat telling  that you are unable to open a ticket for some reason and explaining what is going on to your account. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

For Ticket  If the account is not new, a ticket will be created with the email associated with the error.

Go to: http://xat.com/ticket 
2-Click 'Open New Ticket'
In the

3-HELP TOPIC heading, select "Account Block".
4- (Subject): Hi, why my account has been deleted
Copy the text in the box below and paste it in the Message box.
5-Message: My register name ...... and ...... my register id ....... my email address ......
And my ipadresse and screen (whatismyipaddress)

If the account is newly created, check the email associated with the account and click the activation link.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Thanks all for your answers! :$ 

Congrats to @Lunala our first winner and I've also picked 2 more winners.

Congrats to @iRhea and @Phin our second winners.

Please contact me at Help or Trade chat to claim your prize.

Don't miss out next question later today! 8-)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

direct

Hi, how's everyone's Monday? :$

Are you ready to our next question for today?

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Which errors that gives you a message bad ID and you can't register the ID? And what can you do to fix the error?

Good luck!!!

E50 

HOW TO FIX IT ?

You should be able to login. If you did not register, follow the new ID guide to get another ID to register.

SHOULD FOLLOW THE NEW ID GUIDE

• Advanced Members

1. E44 - Bad user ID. Please login and try again.

2. E50 - Bad user ID. Sorry you can't register.

The ID you are trying to register has already been registered. You should be able to login. If you did not register, follow the new ID guide to get another ID to register.

• Advanced Members

E50 - Bad user ID. Sorry you can't register.

The ID you are trying to register has already been registered. You should be able to login. If you did not register, delete cookies/cache or try in other browser.

Guide for register:

Click on your name in the chat and click the "Register" button. Fill in the required information (email must be valid), and submit the form. Log into your e-mail and click the activation link you received from xat. Afterward, log in using your registered name and password. You may need to refresh any chats you're on for the registration to take effect. If you don't get an email, then your email service has not delivered the email. Try opening a Gmail account.

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Errors

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Users_Guide#How_do_I_register.3F

• Advanced Members

E50 - Bad user ID. Sorry you can't register.

The ID you are trying to register has already been registered. You should be able to login. If you did not register, follow this:

How do I Reset my ID/user data?

If you wish to reset your ID number and screen name (not your registered ID or account name), right-click on any chat screen, then click "Settings". After this, click the little folder icon, then click "Deny" and click close. After, refresh on the chat page or go to a new chat page. These effects will take place. Doing this will remove your friends list, as well as all your data and status in chat group you have visited. So if you do not want to lose all of the data stored (friends list, status etc.) do not reset. If you reset completely then log back into your registered account and your friends will still be able to contact you on that account, but you will have lost all stored data doing this process. Do it at your own risk. When you're done, and you want xat to store the data again, right click on a chat screen, and this time click "Allow". After you do that, click close and it will start to store the data. Anytime you want to reset the stored data, repeat this method.

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Special:MyLanguage/FAQ#How_do_I_reset_my_ID.3F

• Advanced Members

1. E44 - Bad user ID. Please login and try again.

2. E50 - Bad user ID. Sorry you can't register.

The ID you are trying to register has already been registered. You should be able to login. If you did not register, follow the new ID guide to get another ID to register.

If you wish to reset your ID number and screen name (not your registered ID or account name), right-click on any chat screen, then click "Settings". After this, click the little folder icon, then click "Deny" and click close. After, refresh on the chat page or go to a new chat page. Click at your name and then "Register".

E44 =>  Bad user ID. Please login and try again. 

E50 =>  Bad user ID. Sorry you can't register.

TO FIX THIS ERROR 

right-click on any chat screen, then click "Settings". After this, click the little folder icon, then click "Deny" and click close. After, refresh on the chat page or go to a new chat page. Click at your name and then "Register".

Erros that give bad user ID are:

E44 - Bad user ID. Please login and try again:

You typed the ID wrong, try again.

E50 - Bad user ID. Sorry you can't register: 

Fix it logging in with the register you already created or follow ID guide to get another ID to register. Or the ID has already been registered.

Just now, Zed said:

E44  Bad user ID try login

E50 BAD USER ID YOU CANT REGISTER 

DOES THERE ANYTHING ELSE SHORTER THAN IT ?

Calm down xDDDDD