DAILY TRIVIA CONTEST - WIN XATS/DAYS/POWERS!!!

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Kyle said:

And short names. (hmm) I updated it (and took out the semi colons).

Yeah, Promotion, Trading And Shortname

Should say this:

Spending xats and days: 

The following items currently don't accept subscriber days as payment: kisses; group transfers; relationships, promotion, trading and shortname

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Xats#Spending_xats_and_days !

• Advanced Members

@ANGY You're allowed to promote a chat group using days or xats. And you're a bit right, you don't need days to trade, but this says "...don't accept subscriber days as payment".

I updated it to say: "The following items currently don't accept subscriber days as payment: kisses, group transfers, relationships, and short names."

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

Since the xat.wiki/Xats was just got updated, i'll exempt your answers but i will only pick one winner.

And thanks @Kyle for watching our contest :$ we get to see some article that needs an update. 

Congrat's to @oj our 2nd winner for today! (cute)

Please contact me at chat Help or Trade to claim your prize.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Hello all!!!

:p

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This weekend we will have a special trivia contest again. 

I will be asking 3-5 separate questions and might pick 2-4 winners who first post the correct answers on each questions. 

Our rule win 1 skip 1 will not be applied this weekend and the rest of the rules you must follow in participating this contest.

So please keep up to our contest this weekend for your chance to win xats, days & power prizes.

direct Thank you and good luck all! direct

8-)

• Award 3

30 minutes ago, DontPanic said:

Here's a great question:

What does xat's community lack? There is no prize. Answer is hidden in post.

answer is knowledge

Maybe because you are on it .

• Advanced Members
32 minutes ago, DontPanic said:

Here's a great question:

What does xat's community lack? There is no prize. Answer is hidden in post.

answer is knowledge

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Hi all! How are you all doing this weekend? Finally, we will now start our trivia contest. Here's our first question for today.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What should you do if you see an Inappropriate Profiles?(include wiki source)

• Wiki Translators

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Profiles#Inappropriate_Profiles

If you stumbled upon a profile that breaks the xat Terms of Service or the CSS guidelines, click the "Inappropriate" link at the top of the page. If the user is using the Me power, hover over the xat logo and then click Inappropriate. If there is no "Inappropriate" button, copy the link xat.com/web_gear/chat/inappropriateprofile.php?id=42 and replace "42" with the user's ID. Your report will be sent to xat and will be dealt with appropriately.

• Award 2

• Volunteers

If you stumbled upon a profile that breaks the xat Terms of Service or the CSS guidelines, click the "Inappropriate" link at the top of the page. If the user is using the Me power, hover over the xat logo and then click Inappropriate. If there is no "Inappropriate" button, copy the link xat.com/web_gear/chat/inappropriateprofile.php?id=42 and replace "42" with the user's ID. Your report will be sent to xat and will be dealt with appropriately.

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Profiles#Inappropriate_Profiles

(Added link since it submitted for no reason o,o)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Thank you guys for your answers! I'll only pick 2 winners on this question. Congrats to @Marshall and @Blacky(cute)

Don't miss and keep up to our following trivia questions later today! 8-)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Good weekend all!!!

Here's our next question today, good luck! 8-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When was the Free_smilies article last edited, by who?(include the exact time and edit summary)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, 6 said:

Good weekend all!!!

Here's our next question today, good luck! 8-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When was the Free_smilies article last edited, by who?(include the exact time and edit summary)

I would like to know how you could find this information in the future, at the bottom only says: This page was last modified on 21 April 2017 at 19:22. https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Free_smilies

And This page was last modified on 27 February 2017 at 00:24. https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Free_smilies/Other 

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, ANGY said:

I would like to know how you could find this information in the future, at the bottom only says: This page was last modified on 21 April 2017 at 19:22. https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Free_smilies

Oh how nice of you to ask that beauty! Go to the article and click on history http://prntscr.com/fnp4nh < for example. :p

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, ANGY said:

Oh, how easy it turned out to be, thanks beautiful(sry)

Yes xD. If you have more questions you can always ask me anytime. :p

• Advanced Members

On our  2nd question, i'm only picking 2 winners, congrats to @oj and @Fiona:p

Keep your eyes on the contest we still have more questions coming later today! :$

• Award 1