DAILY TRIVIA CONTEST - WIN XATS/DAYS/POWERS!!!

• Advanced Members

Congrats @Crow our first winner today! (cute)

Please contact me at chat Help to claim your prize.

http://prntscr.com/flx0t1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't miss our next question later today. Have a good day! 8-)

• Advanced Members

Hello guys! The wait is over...here's our next question of the day. Good luck!!! 8-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if somebody is breaking terms? What should you do? (mention the wiki source also) :$

• Advanced Members

What if somebody is breaking terms?

If a user is breaking terms, click their picture and click inappropriate at the top. If a chat broke terms, click Inappropriate at the bottom right. Do not report users or groups without a valid reason!

If you've been scammed, report the user via ticket instead.

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Faq#What_if_somebody_is_breaking_terms.3F ANGY (1331331)

• Advanced Members

Congrats @ANGY(cute)

Please contact me at chat Help or Trade to claim your prize.

https://prnt.sc/fm5xys

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for participating in today's contest. Please keep up daily to our daily trivia contest for your chance to win xats/days/powers. :p

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, ANGY said:

Thank you very much for the prize I received, I hope the contest lasts a long time(cute)

I would love to as long as we have a prize funds for our daily trivia contest. :p

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Marshall said:

Wait, @6.

When does this daily trivia end for good? (hmm)

Not that I don't want to end. I'm just curious.

I honestly haven't decided yet but i can tell for now that i'll announce right away one week before this trivia contest end. :)

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Marshall said:

I see. Well, was todays last question posted? (hmm)

I don't have specific time when posting each posts, i want each post to be a surprise to all participants. If you have any more questions send me a private message instead here on forum or at a chat. Thanks. :)

• Advanced Members

How is your day everyone?  The wait is over...here's our first and easy question for today. Good luck! 8-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are the Help topics in ticket support that requires you to be a paid user?

• Advanced Members

Congrats @LaFleur our first winner today! (cute)

Please contact me at chat Help or Trade to claim your prize.

We still have our next question later today so don't miss it guys! 8-)

• Advanced Members

Hi all! Thanks for waiting to our second question for today. Good luck! 8-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I reset my ID?

STEP 1: Right click on the chat, and click Settings.

STEP 2: Click the folder icon, then click Deny.

STEP 3: Refresh the page, and right click the black box where the chat would be, then click Allow.

You now have a new identification number! You can now register it with a different email address and username. If you change your mind you can always login to your other account.

• Advanced Members

How do I Reset my ID/user data?

If you wish to reset your ID number and screen name (not your registered ID or account name), right-click on any chat screen, then click "Settings". After this, click the little folder icon, then click "Deny" and click close. After, refresh on the chat page or go to a new chat page. These effects will take place. Doing this will remove your friends list, as well as all your data and status in chat group you have visited. So if you do not want to lose all of the data stored (friends list, status etc.) do not reset. If you reset completely then log back into your registered account and your friends will still be able to contact you on that account, but you will have lost all stored data doing this process. Do it at your own risk. When you're done, and you want xat to store the data again, right click on a chat screen, and this time click "Allow". After you do that, click close and it will start to store the data. Anytime you want to reset the stored data, repeat this method

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Users_Guide

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

How do I Reset my ID/user data?

If you wish to reset your ID number and screen name (not your registered ID or account name), right-click on any chat screen, then click "Settings". After this, click the little folder icon, then click "Deny" and click close. After, refresh on the chat page or go to a new chat page. These effects will take place. Doing this will remove your friends list, as well as all your data and status in chat group you have visited. So if you do not want to lose all of the data stored (friends list, status etc.) do not reset. If you reset completely then log back into your registered account and your friends will still be able to contact you on that account, but you will have lost all stored data doing this process. Do it at your own risk. When you're done, and you want xat to store the data again, right click on a chat screen, and this time click "Allow". After you do that, click close and it will start to store the data. Anytime you want to reset the stored data, repeat this method.

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Users_Guide#How_do_I_Reset_my_ID.2Fuser_data.3F ANGY 1331331

• Award 1